Chapter 22

Tikki's POV:

"I can't believe that this is happening." I cupped my cheeks while looking at Plagg posing in the camera.

"Close your mouth." Trixx lifted my chin with her hand. We were sitting in the bench near the studio. I'm in the middle while Trixx is in my left and Wayzz in my right.

"I still can't believe it!" I shrieked and I heard Trixx groaned in her seat.

"Just be quiet, I'll be sleeping." She leaned on the arm of the bench and slowly closed her eyes. I waved my hands in front of her and there was no response from her. I slowly grabbed my phone and angled the screen to her face.

"What are you—" I pressed my index finger in his lips to shush him.

"This is for our new group chat photo." I answered. We have a group chat where you can change the photo whenever you want and most of the time it's Trixx's face is the picture. She's always frustrated everytime I change the group photo.

"That's not a good angle, move to the right." Wayzz getstured and I followed as well. Most of the photos were in terrible angle.

"One, two—"

"Hey guys what are you—pfft." Plagg suddenly appeared and looked at us. He muffled and looked at Trixx. His green eyes gleamed and his hair looks good on him. His street style outfit looks perfectly at him.

"Shhh you're going to wake her up." I hushed him and continued taking pictures of her.

"Most of them are just the same." Plagg ranted and scrolled the pictures in my gallery. I grabbed my phone and scrolled up. I don't want him to see his pictures in my gallery. That would be embarrassing.

"Let's switch her pose a bit." He grinned and  let out a chuckle. He grabbed her other hand pointing her index finger in her nose. When je released her hand, the finger stayed in her nose. The three of us looked at each other an giggled. Technically, Plagg and I was rhe one who giggled. Wayzz just smirked at us.

"More." We captured some shots and when we're already tired, we woke her up.

"By the way, thanks for accompanying me today." He said and smiled. My heart started to flutter.

"O-Of course! Hehe." I scratched my head and grinned. I can feel Wayzz's stare at me. I have to tell you, it's not the best feeling.

"Let's go to my place, you two hadn't went there yet as I remember." My eyes were filled with joy. We're going to his house. We're going to his house! I'm going to meet Adrien Agreste! One of the most famous models and his guardian. I didn't even wear that good today.

"—TIKKI!" I blinked and went back to reality.

"Sheesh. Don't yell at me Wayzz." I hissed and rubbed my ear. The sound still echoes in my ear.

"You've been stunned for almost five minutes. Plagg already left and already in the car." He mumbled and stood up. "Wake her up." He pointed at Trixx and left as well.

"He's already there but why do I have to be the one to wake her up?" I hissed and shook her shoulder.

"Trixx, we're leaving." She didn't respond. She's still snoring. I sighed. I pulled her hand hoping that she'll be awake but I was wrong.

"Trixx, wake up! We're leaving and you're still sleeping." I groaned as I lift her. She's kinda heavy or is it just me? I grabbed her arm and locked in my left shoulder and started walking. The car was far from our location.