"Try me, big boy". He gets up from his seat to stand in front of Danielle, who was a little taken aback by his tall muscular figure. He bends at the waist to whisper in her ear; "I can tell you didn't wear anything under your skirt. and I prefer to be called Sir or Daddy during sex, so in case things a bit too kinky. I have a few kinks I wanna try on you.  "Are we clear? Oh and by the way, I will be taking a piece of clothing from you each time you "come to see me". You have any questions or concerns? No sir. She said timidly. You may go now little "toy". Our first session is tomorrow at 1pm. If you're not here before that, the consequences will be utterly painful.

Later That Day....

As I made my way out of Sebastian's office after our talk, it occurred to me that I may have genuinely fucked up. "I have feelings for him." I can and will do this but I am nervous because no one has ever in my life asked me to do anything like that before. No I can't think like that, he's my boss. I hate his guts. But damn he fine. "Snap out of it! He's your boss."  'Y'all can't do that. Fuck! What should I do'? Maybe I can get out of this, or take a raincheck? Yeah, no I can't do that. "That man is an absolute menace to society. I'd have to be dead to not participate." Tomorrow it is then. I should wear an even shorter revealing outfit than I wore today. He'd honestly have a heart attack. Maybe I could get away with it just once. Just to see how he reacts to it. As it gets closer to the time I get settled in for bed, I flip through the tv channels but nothing's good on ,so I decided to turn on YouTube. I decided on watching a Sebastian Stan video to settle down. But even hearing his voice gave me chills and I became more enthralled with the way he spoke. His voice was like having your own personal vibrator but in human form and it speaks. As I continue to watch him, I had a familiar thought pop in my head similar to when we first met. We met through a mutual friend of ours by the name of Jamie; who we love so much. He is a great friend and I'm thankful for him. But anyways, where we met was somewhere you usually find singles looking for hook-ups or at least one night sex capades. As sleep finally sets in, she has a sex dream about my boss.

*In Izzy's Dream*

The bouncer: "Ladies!! Ladies!! Ladies calm down, I will allow you to enter the establishment when everyone settles to a simmer". "Can we just go inside, I have someone who I'm supposed to be meeting and he doesn't like waiting! So can we wrap this up already"?. He stares us down and then says, "only for a fee of $15." Not 5 minutes later, I get a text from him. It reads: YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET YOUR ASS IN HERE OR ELSE. in all caps. And if you know when you get that text, you'll need to do whatever it takes for you not to get into trouble. She replied to him: "Yes Sir", she replies The security guy is being an ass. After 18 debilitating moments of waiting, he finally let's us in. "See you guys tonight", he said after she  went in. Danielle stared at him for what felt like an eternity. You Ass!! she said as she  walks up the ramp into the club to finally meet up with "HIM". Found him in the VIP section. All that could be heard as soon as she entered,was loud conversation and music. I mean it's a nice club, so why not? . As She walked over to where he was, though, it was totally quiet and not as many people near. She locked eyes with his blue crystals and it was like he was shooting daggers at her.

His pupils looked like the ocean. They were gorgeous. She just knew as soon as she entered that private sound proof room, she was done for.  She tries to explain to him what happened, but he didn't want to hear about it. She just stood in the middle of the floor until he granted permission to step foot towards him or he approached. "You want to explain to me why the fuck you're late?" What time did I specifically tell you to be here? "I- I'm sorry sir, It wasn't my fault". He held his hand up, raising a finger, gesturing for me to come closer. She hesitantly moved closer, he hated whenever she did that. He glared at her in annoyance."What the hell are you wearing?" Clothes. She replies nonchalantly. A crop top with mini skirt ,and a pair of heels. He wasn't happy at all. By this time she was in front of him. I'll ask you again, "Why the fuck are you late"? And while I'm at it, what the hell do you have on? As she was hesitant to answer, he took off his belt, meaning he was steaming. "Sir I'm sorry, please don't, I can show you how sorry I am. " No! You've done this countless times and I'm tired of it. He growled at her, which means he was way past steamed and she wouldn't be able to walk in the morning,let alone breathe." He overlooked the appearance again before making her strip her clothes off except for the lingerie she wore, which didn't make this fun at all. He had me lay across his lap.