Chapter 7: Attack on the City

Start from the beginning

Riveria: (Haha, that would be great.)

They retrieved their valis and went for a potato snack stand near the guild. Bell had made it a part of his day to go there with Ais before leaving, and Ais was always grateful to the boy for staying a bit longer while Riveria was concerned with the extra potato snacks her daughter was eating. They were busy enjoying their food when...

*BOOM*

Bell: Huh!?

Civilian A: What was that?!

Suddenly, more and more explosions were heard and then screams followed.

Riveria: It has to be Evilus. Bell, we'll take you back home first, come on.

The boy nodded and the three left for Stardust Garden. When they arrived, they saw Alise and the others quickly grouping up to leave.

Bell: Alise!

Alise: Bell, thank the gods you're okay. Listen, the city is under a bigger attack than before. Me and the girls need to go.

Bell: Okay!

Alise: Right, come on girls!

They quickly ran and split off to face the Evilus threat. Riveria and Ais said a quick good bye to Bell and left for their familia.

Riveria: (With any luck, Finn and Raul will have everyone ready to intercept them as well.)

Ais: Riveria!

Riveria: Sorry Ais, you'll be staying out of this one.

Ais: What?! But I'm almost level 4. I'm stronger now, I can help you, please?

Riveria: No means no young lady. You already put yourself in danger in the dungeon, that won't be the same on the surface.

They continued running home while Ais pouted the entire way. Back with Bell, he met with his family.

Hera: Bell! Oh Bell, you're alright.

Zeus: Thank goodness you weren't caught up in that mess.

The two gods thanked their fortune that their grandson was well. Although, that would end in a few seconds.

Bell: Is this Evilus?

Zald: From what I've heard, yes.

Astraea: Hopefully my girls can help stop them before too many people get hurt.

Alfia: All the noise from outside is getting irritating, I will go as well.

Zald: I'll join you, should make for a good workout.

Bell: I'll go too!

Alfia: No, you'll be staying with your grandparents. I'm not having a boy go out and fight criminals.

Hera: She's right, just stay here with us.

Bell: But I'm just as strong as level 4. Plus Alise and the others went too, I can't just sit around and do nothing!

Alfia: You will! I'm not risking your life no matter how strong you are!

Bell looked to his uncle who only had a look of pity for the boy.

Zald: Sorry kid, she said so.

The boy looked upset that he was forced to the bench to watch.

Hera: Come Bell, let's just go to your room and read.

Bell didn't even look at her, he quickly bolted to his room and slammed the door.

Alfia: *Sigh*