𝟬𝟭𝟬 not knowing kills

Start from the beginning

She made her way over to Phastos and placed it gently in his hand.

"Since you always give me things," she said before closing his hand.

"Thank you," Phastos whispered. "It's very nice."

Arden looked towards Druig again, watching as his eyes began to glow and his hand went up and the tips of her lips went up in a small, proud smile.

"Don't," Ajak spoke. "We don't interfere with their wars."

"They shouldn't be fighting anyway," Arden mumbled with a shrug. "It's all pointless, gets them no where."

Druig pointed to Arden as if to agree before looking away from Ajak. "This isn't war, this is genocide."

"Their weapons have gotten too deadly, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to help them advance, Phastos."

Arden frowned, looking at Phastos quickly knowing he was going to fight back.

"Technology is part of their evolutionary process, Druig," Phastos replied. "It's not exactly something I can stop."

Arden backed away from the group, growing tense as the gun shots and yelling seemed to be getting louder and louder with every passing second.

"No you can't but I can," Druig huffed.

Arden found herself next to Thena, her hands into blades, before looking down. She saw her hands turn back into well. . .hands but as she focused, she allowed her fingers to get sharper and sharper as if she had claws. She gasped in amazement, looking up to see if anyone had seen, and met eyes with Sersi.

Sersi grinned with nothing but a proud feeling toward the girl making Arden smile back.

"It's too late," Thena spoke making Arden's hands go back to normal.

"Thena?" Sersi asked.

"Everyone is going to die," Thena continued, making Arden take a step back.

She noticed Druig look to her in worry.

"Are you okay?" Sersi asked as a weapon formed in Thena's hand.

Arden watched as Thena aimed for Sersi and immediately reached out to pull her away. She felt as Thena grazed her hip and she sucked in a breath.

Now was not the time to cry like a baby over a little cut.

"Thena no!" Phastos exclaimed, drawing everyone's attention.

Arden felt as Makkari sped past her to stop Thena so she looked down to Sersi.

"You okay?" she asked, her eyes scanning for any possible injuries.

"Yes yes I'm fine," Sersi waved off. "Thank you."

Arden just nodded, looking up to see what was happening.

"Don't listen to your head Thena," she heard Ajak said as the prime eternal tried to calm the other down. "Listen to my voice."