Two Catastrophe and a Cure

Start from the beginning

He summons a tuna and slaps her over 100 times with it

William: "As such Time has resumed."

All that was heard was a giant blast of noise and someone was...

William Pov

Well, I won and I felt like a meme just happen. Well at least I had beaten her but god damm did that punch from the gut hurt very much, if I was any weaker I think I would not be able to tank that. I wonder what I should do now as I have a feeling that the cops are going to-

As sirens start to be heard in the distance.

Well, fuck that is not good. I should leave but I should probably bring her as I want info about this world as that is my prize when she awakens or I just take the info from her mind. I grab her as she felt somewhat light though a part of my mind says she should be way heavier. Eh, it's not like I got much so time to leave this place.

Timeskip brought you by William stealing your Waifu.

I got out of the area and look around to find a place which surprisingly took about five minutes as I found an abandoned building. I feel like this is the perfect place to be as no one goes to a place like this. I need to think of a good thing to say as I want to make a little joke. Eh I mean I got some time to kill so why not go get some food because I forgot mine when I fought this girl? Ugh maybe I should... wait a minute I should try to use my other ability.

"Meiosis."

As another I appear I felt like half of my abilities are gone, I thought I lose all of them but it seems like I can separate both of my abilities by half.

W: "So handsome devil, how are you doing today."

W 2: "Pretty good as it feels so weird to have this."

W: "I know we are pulling a D4C."

W 2: "Stop with Jojo reference as this is not Jojo."

W: "I know, but can you get some food mate."

W 2: "Yeah sure, still I wonder do we work like a hivemind or are separated until we fused back together."

W: "Stop acting serious as we ain't like that."

W 2 rolls his eyes: "Sure...either way I will leave you with the girl who is waking up right now."

I looked to see if she was waking up and I got ready to do my thing.

Skadi Pov

Ugh, my head hurt as I felt like I was hit by a truck, wait a minute I should not be here. He beat me and I should have been dead as anyone in my line of work should be. Though how did he survive my punch as he should have been dead as that punch would have a kill even an Ursus man without any difficulty but he somehow was not bothered by it.