23. You only live once unless.....

Start from the beginning

At which everyone looks at her shocked to see an eight year have this much sass, Kol looked quite proud of his niece whereas Mikeal is fuming in anger.

"Stop lying little girl! your pathetic father is nothing more that an abomination and so are you." He spits out.

"Really abomination? That's your best reply! Please I've heard better." She replies looking bored.

Everyone is now openly staring at the little girl even lizzie didn't knew that her friend was this sassy well to be honest she didn't really knew Hope as a child.

Mikael starts to run and tries to attack Hope but tries being the keyword as Hope is quicker to raise her hand and throw him to the wall, making him unconscious at which everyone looks shocked at the amount of power the little girl possessed but are also proud of standing up to their father which even they haven't done ever.

"I have taught you well haven't I? " A voice says from behind.

Everyone turns to look at a woman with blonde hair coming towards them looking quite proud at Hope but are confused except for Kol and Hope. As Hope run towards her.

"Auntie Freya!" Hope hugs her tightly.

After they break their hug the Mikaelsons are surprised to see Kol go to the woman with a smile on his face.

"What is it? A bloody Mikaelson Family reunion!" Kol says as he hugs her.

"What no I missed you sister! could've really used your help." Freya says and they both chuckled.

" Well I do need your help but we will talk about that later." Kol says.

"Kol it would really help us if you introduce us. Since we have no idea who she is." Elijah says.

"Freya?" Rebekah whispers as they turn to look at her.

"You remember?" Freya asks.

"No! Hope told me but we will talk about that later." Bex replies.

"Wait you knew about it!" Nik, Elijah and Finn shouts.

Rebekah sheepishly looks down.

"We are going to have a long chat about this." Nik says.

"By the way she is Freya our older sister, Finn you might remember her." Kol says turning their attention towards them.

As soon as Finn hears it he goes and hugs Freya. Freya enjoys the hug as according to her Finn has been dead for years.

"Ah I've missed you brother." Freya smiles.

They break their hug as Freya turns towards Nik and Elijah.

"I would hug you two as I have missed you guys too but I know right now I am a stranger and you don't trust me but I plan on gaining your trust again." Freya smiles at them.

Elijah gives her an appreciative look but Nik seems to asses her but since she is used to Nik's looks she doesn't back down and holds an eye contact. Soon Nik sighs and surprises everyone and goes to hug her. Freya enjoys the hug. When they break their hug Freya gives him a questioning looks.

"Hope trusts you and on top of that Kol does. If he does then you must've done something to gain it as Kol is the hardest to crack." Nik replies.

At which Kol is stunned to realise how much his brother actually trusts him. Freya smiles as Elijah also comes and hugs her.

" I look forward to know you." Elijah says.

"Uncle Kol you promised me muffins! I am hungry." Hope pouts at him to which he chuckles and take her hand and starts to lead her towards kitchen.

"Kol! There is something you must know." Freya stops him.

He looks at her prompting her to continue.

"I met her and she remembers" Freya says.

At first he looks confused but then he realises who she is talking about. His open is mouth to say but is too overwhelmed to say anything.

The rest of his siblings looks at him confused but are shocked to see tears falling down his check. At this point they are even more eager to learn who that person.

Freya smiles at her brother and goes to hug him as she felt like he needed it and Kol welcomed her hug as he really needed it.

"She is alright and she went to find Hayley." Freya says as he nods. She wipes his cheeks.

"Who are you talking about and who is Hayley?" Nik asks.

"Hayley is mom, Dad! why are you talking like you don't know her like you were talking to aunt Freya before?" Hope says looking confused.

Nik's eyes widen at the revelation and fails to make a response but Freya steps in.

"Hope its a little game we are playing but its is something we can't tell you because it is complicated and boring." She tells her at which hope looks like she believes her.

"Whatever! I just want muffins!" she says towards Kol.

Kol chuckles and takes her kitchen.

"Why you put Mikeal somewhere else, he looks miserable." Kol says to Nik.

"Ah! No I don't think I would since I am enjoying the masterpiece my daughter made." Nik says looking at the unconscious Mikael.

And everyone laugh except for Freya who was quite disappointed in her father for attacking Hope but proud of Hope for standing up for her family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS !

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING FINE.

DO LIKE AND COMMENT SINCE YOUR COMMENTS ARE THE BEST THING TO READ!!!