Chapter 05

Both of the detectives were taken aback by the pinkettes response, Philza just continued laughing while Technoblade had a face of discomfort as if he was in actual pain.

What the detectives didn't know was that Techno really was, in fact, in pain. Well, it was more shame then pain but chats screaming and laughing at an unbearable speed was a bit much to keep up with. He wasn't able to understand them properly but small words, mainly they were just making fun of him.

A small groan escaped the piglins lips, his eyes closed while keeping the palm of his hand against his Head.

"Um sir, if you could calm down now please?"

Tsukaushi referred to the avian who was by now laying breathless on the floor. It looked a bit awkward considering his ankle was still chained to the Table, so his leg was being held up while the rest of his body layed flat on the floor.

----

"Glad to have your attention back, sir."

Phil just nodded, trying to muster up a serious look.

"Well we have 3 more questions to go through.., what is your address?"

"Err- we kinda live in.., a few places"

The detective raised an eyebrow.

"Care to elaborate?"

"Well, theres Origins, the Esempe (smp) and the Antarctic empire.. Oh! And probably hypixel, as well as hardcore that are our main ones."

The avian replied.

"I've never heard of those places before.."

Philza just nodded his head as in understanding.

"Yea I figured, i think me and Techno aren't in.. well- our world anymore."

"Hmm, that indeed would explain quite a bit"

Nezu chimed in from behind. Techno just looked up.

"Would've thought that you'd be more surprised"

"Techno, hese two officers look like they just got fucking slapped, mate"

Tsukaushi and Sansa were, just as Philza said, completely frozen in place.
The cat-furrys mouth opening and closing slightly, as if he wanted to say something, yet no sound came out.

Nezu chuckled slightly.

"Well, gentlemen. If you wouldn't mind I'd like for you to stay at UA."

That seemed to get at least one of them out of it.

"But Sir! You couldn't possibly- UA isn't some kind of hotel for complete strangers, we also still have 2 more questions-"

"Sansa, do not worry. This school is for future heros! If anything happens they will be able to help themselves. And where else would our otherworldly visitors go to?"

"Future heros my ass! These are kids in training! With all due respect sir, I do not think that this is a good idea."

Nezu just took another sip of tea.

"My decision is final. Thank you for your help officers."

Both of them just sighed, then stood up and left the Room. Technoblade and Phil just awkwardly looking at the table.

"Well then... Welcome to UA!"