Chapter 01

Technoblade dug his fingernails into his scull, the voices being awfully loud didn't help the growing headache he had been dealing with. In the corner of his eyes he saw something moving on which he immediately grabbed a dagger attached to his belt and threw it in the vague direction, his eyes following it hitting into.. what- what is That.

BruhHhHh
           Stab it again

Portal pog?         Run run run run run

              Is this lore?
       /rainbow chat            poke it.
Portal.             The fuck
                                       Rip knife                                                       Go inside!
Name dog Lxurie!m
          Portal

„Chat, Chat shut up, I don't know whats happening." He slowly stood up and examined the thing in front of him. It indeed looked like a Portal, just more Blue then he was used to, and before he knew he got sucked into the endless nothing of blue shades.

His headache grew and drowned every other noise out while he fell through a never ending tunnel until he finally hit the ground

His headache grew and drowned every other noise out while he fell through a never ending tunnel until he finally hit the ground... hard.

Techno sat up with a deep groan his vision was blurred but at least the voices kept a little bit more quiet.

Suddenly something wrapped itself around his wrists and legs turning him around and holding the pinkette against the floor, stomach facing down, his attention immeadietly snapped to his surroundings, being face to face with his worse nightmare...

He was surrounded by kids.

They didn't look older then Tommy and all wore ugly fucking grey uniforms.

"W-who are you?"
Oh god that kids voice trembled, she had some kind of vines as hair which he immeadietly recognized as the same ones that were holding him down.
"Listen kid, I-"
But before he could actually speak up a spiky blonde kid interfered,
"Hah? Who are you calling a kid pinky?"
"Okay first of rude-"
Yet the Pig was once again cut off
"Kacchan you shouldn't-"
"The fuck do you want Nerd? Got a problem!?"
Oh god they were annoying. Technoblade stopped paying attention to the bickering and instead began to work on freeing himself.

The Piglin somewhat managed to get another dagger out of his belt and slowly started cutting the vines. How did that girl manage to control her hair like that in the first place?

He never heard of plant type hybrids before but if his best friends kid was able to get a salmon pregnant with a fox then anything was possible.

A shudder went through the brutes body as he remembered the dark memory of Wilbur confessing to Phil about Sally.
The old man could get really scary sometimes.

The vines were now fully cut off but he had to find some kind of distraction to actually get away. And just as he thought about it something came crashing down with a scream, landing down on the floor just like him a few minutes ago, just more... gracefully.

Big Thank you to HalloThereOtherGays
They made a fanart of Technoblade from my teaser Chapter and it looks so fucking good-! Go check out their fanart/oneshot book! :D

Big Thank you to HalloThereOtherGaysThey made a fanart of Technoblade from my teaser Chapter and it looks so fucking good-! Go check out their fanart/oneshot book! :D