Chapter 3

- Levi P.O.V -

I woke up my vision was blurred and I couldn't see much everything just looked like one big blur, I can't remember what happend.
"Where am I"
I mumbled
I didn't hear a reply, just someone trying to talk to me.
I looked round and even through my blurred vision I could tell who it was. I started to see clear and I could hear again.
"Chris" I said
"Levi we're going to my house, your parents hit you and knocked you out do they always do this?"
I could here him getting nervous and angry. He was trying to stop everything from coming out at once.
"Im used to it just take me back home"
"No you're moving in with me"
"What I can't move in with you"

He didn't reply when we pulled up at his house his mother and father seemed just like every other loving parent, "who's this"
the mother asked as I walked in behind Chris.

"This is Levi, he's my friend from school"
Well the dad just smiled at me, nodded and said
"You alright mate"
I smiled back and said
"Im good thanks"
His dad asked me how I was and what the bruises were but before I got the chance to reply Chris has dragged me upstairs he seemed infuriated like he wanted to kill someone when I walked in to his room it was clean and had shells staked with books and bed in the middle and then he pressed a button and I saw the TV, come out from the end of the bed, this left me surprised and confused it was so cool, and how he had a double bed he was so lucky,

- Chris P.O.V -
He's mine, I can tell, when us vampires find the love of our life we can sense the blood bonde connect but what if he don't take the news well or he flips out or he leaves me, if he leaves me I'm alone for life, also IM NOT GAY. And what if he decides he only likes me as a friend and what about when my parents find out I like guys, well I don't have much choice so surely the won't react bad will they? I'm sure they'll understand, what if Levi don't want to be changed if to a vampire all these what ifs are making me tired I need to get me and Levi ready for bed I told Levi he's welcome to use the shower but he just said no and got in to my bed, he stripped to his boxers and when I saw his cute little body I had heart pulpitations and when he got in to my bed, my imagination ran wild what is wrong with me.

as I got in to the shower, I thought of all the other what ifs but I loved this boy and I'd be there no matter what would happen, it's my job.

A/N: hey sorry for the long wait hope your enjoying the story comment advice and what you'd like to haopen I'm the story also I'm sorry for any triggering stuff ly all