Wisteria Family crest

You were in a dark forest with the same man that turned you into a demon. You were following him until you felt dizzy.

Y/n: Where are we and why am I slowing down?

: This my boy is wisteria, commonly use to ward off demons.

Y/n: Where is it, I don't see it.

: Look up.

You looked up and saw a lot of flowers on the trees. It looks magical but you weren't feeling to good.

Y/n: If they are meant to ward off demons then why are we here for?

: To meet an old friend.

You don't know who's this friend is but if it's a demon then they must be pretty bold to come here of all places.

: Come, we don't want to waste his time.

Y/n: R-Right!

You ran after him as best as you could but it was too much for you as you wanted to vomit. But you press on but you were barely able to keep up.

: We're here.

You looked at were he was staring and you couldn't help but stare at it's beauty.

You wished that you weren't a demon so you can enjoy this view but you couldn't always get what you wanted

Y/n: Wow.

: Indeed, now where is he?

: Right here.

You turned around and saw someone coming when they get into view you were shock to see his face.

: Let me guess, your not your father.

: Sorry but he has passed away uncle.

: Please I'm not a Ubuyashiki.

Ubuyashiki: yes but you were the closest demon my ancestors met, so of course we treat you as family.

: Indeed, I really miss your ancestors deeply.