CHAPTER 6

Jungkook POV

I was watching the television and suddenly my mom's words that she said this evening just crossed in my mind.And I think about it in a sudden.

"How can I and Y/N wants to get a child if we were an arrange married.And I don't think she feel the same like how I feel towards her"

Author's POV

Yes,,Jungkook has fall in love with Y/N. But he just doesn't want to show it off. Because he thinks that Y/N wasn't like him and scared if he got rejected for his confessed towards Y/N.

Y/N POV

I was think about what mom said before. And I'm scared of that too,,because it was an arrange married,,i don't think that Jungkook want it tough.

Skip at 7.00 a.m

I wake up, take a bath and do my daily's routine as always.

I'm finished my bath and I saw Jungkook wasn't wake up yet. Then i look at his face. I said to myself that he's so handsome. I've been thinking that i'm lucky for had him as my husband.

I walked downstairs and start to make a breakfast.

After 20 minutes

I've done in making a breakfast. After that Jungkook came with his coat and his bag to get ready to go to his office.

Finished eating breakfast..

Jungkook POV

I've done eat my breakfast. And now I should go to the office. I get up and said to Y/N

"I'll go and please take care at the house. Byee Y/N"

Jungkook said that to Y/N with his widely bunny smile.

"Byee Jungkook" Y/N replied to Jungkook

Y/N POV

Jungkook done eat his breakfast. Then he said

"I'll go and please take care at the house. Byee Y/N"

I replied to him with "Byee Jungkook"

And I feels like I want to jump from the highest building because Jungkook never said like that towards me. I was blush here at the dining table with my breakfast.

Time skip

I'm laying on the couch and start scrolling through my phone.I've see one of my friends was posted her picture and she's happy with her husband.

"I hope I'll be like them too with Jungkook" I said with a sighed out from my mouth.

But suddenly, i'd heard someone's voice from behind.And that voice so familiar.

"Like what?"

Jungkook POV

I heard Y/N talk about something and I heard she said my name.

I asked her

"Like what?"

She looked at me with her shooked face. And she said

"N-nothing" She stuttered

"Are you sure?" -Jungkook

"Yeah" -Y/N

"You better tell me before I'm..." -Jungkook

"You what?" Y/N said in her confused faces.

"Just forget about it...but, can you tell me what's that?"

-Jungkook

"Maybe yes maybe no" Y/N said towards me.

"Pweasee" I was begging her and give her a pouts.

"Okay²..but after you know this, forget it, ok?" -Y/N

"Maybe" I mumbled and just nodded my head.

"So I saw my friend with her husband were happy and I said what you heard before" Y/N said to me and she got asshamed.

"Maybe we can be like them too if we tried" I said towards her and she widened her eyes.

"Are you sure?" She said to me while widened her eyes.

"Yess" I said and took my bag and go upstairs to our bedroom to take a shower.

I was blushed and I can't stand anymore and just go to the bathroom.

Y/N POV

I told him what i just said before. And his answer made me shocked in my position.I was blushed so hard and can't stand anymore.

"Does he really said that to me?" I said to myself

"I was so happy then"

"I hope he will be like this forever and we treated each other just like the other married couple. I hope so" I said with my glad face.

Guys plese vote if u like my fanfic and do follow me if u want to 💜 thanks again for reading this far guys love u all plese do wait for next part.....