Jiang Jinjin was in a good mood today, and naturally he would not refuse Zhou Mingfeng's invitation. He nodded happily, went to the other side, pulled the door and got into the car.

Although it has not yet entered Futian, the villa area is surrounded by mountains and rivers and connected to the forest scenic area. The temperature is several degrees lower than that of the urban area. But when you walk outside, you still feel the heat. As soon as you get in the car, Jiang Jinjin feels his body. Every pore opened up, and she couldn't help but sigh: This life is lasting.

Zhou Mingfeng looked at Yan Zhengfei and said in a light tone: "I'm here to see Ayan. I happen to have a meal together."

Yan Zhengfei shook his head like a rattle. He realized that his reaction was too intense in time, and stumbling and explaining: "No, no, my brother is here to pick me up. There is a family gathering at home today. Thank you Uncle Zhou."

Zhou Mingfeng did not reluctantly, "Okay, when will Zhengkai come, or I will let the driver take you there?"

"No need." Yan Zhengfei can't wait to run away now, "My brother just called me and said that he was almost at the door. Thank you Uncle Zhou."

Zhou Mingfeng finally let him go, "Well then, pay attention to safety."

Yan Zhengfei was pardoned, and immediately slipped away, and soon disappeared.

The driver continued to slowly drive towards Linhu Villa, Jiang Jinjin then curiously asked: "Get off work so early today?"

Really curious, Zhou Mingfeng is busier than her every day. When she woke up in the morning, he had already gone out, and when she slept at night, he had not yet returned home. Sometimes she would introspect herself, if she was so keen on work and hard work like him, she would have been a member of the rich woman's team for a long time.

People who haven't seen it until after ten o'clock in the evening have come back so early today...

I always feel that something happened.

Zhou Mingfeng said, "I came back early. I can just accompany you to dinner."

Now Jiang Jinjin is more and more not afraid of Zhou Mingfeng, and even in many cases, she will have such an idea: it is good to continue like this.

First of all, he is not young anymore. Next year, he will enter the forty mark. He is not like a young man in his early twenties in matters of men and women. She doesn't have to go to work and muster the courage to deal with him. , I am powerless about this kind of thing too! In the future, it is not impossible for them to develop into couples with quilts and pure chat.

Secondly, he was gentle enough to get along during this period of time, but it was indeed greasy for a thirty-nine-year-old man to play the style of President Ba. In terms of communication, she is not worried about being splashed with oil from time to time.

In the end, he has a big son of his own, and he certainly has no fertility requirements for her wife.

This is great. Regardless of whether it is before or after the book is worn, Jiang Jinjin, who is twenty-six or seven years old, has no urge to bear children even when she is at the age of marriage and childbirth among her elders. She doesn't like children at all, and she doesn't know herself that much. She has seen a very cool and sassy elder sister. After she was pregnant and gave birth to a child, her circle of friends changed from inspirational positive energy to child's piss, even The elder sister laughed at herself, saying that she would never find her original self again.