Dying Black Rose

• Dedicated to My Cousin Blair R.I.P You shall always be remeber <3

Prologue:

My heart's racing as i hide in the dark, cold alley way, hiding from the thing that is chasing me, i try to calm my heart and slow my breathing down, for it will be able to smell my fear. Im scared if only i listened to my best friend Freya i wouldnt be in this mess, Memories of my childhood with my friends and family flash before my eyes, i start to cry softly trying to hold it in, i suddemly hear footsteps coming towards me, I quickly get to my feet and try race for the nearest exit only to run into a hard body, before i could fall it catches me.

I look up to see a boy around my age maybe abit older, his amazing brown eyes stare into mine, his brown hair just cover his eyes, he was strongly built as if he trains constantly for something, he eyes soften as he looked at me.

"Are you ok?' The Boy said

But before i could open my mouth something pulls me out of his arms and into someone else's, I hear yelling and Growling as if there was a Dog around, I look up to see who caught me and it was my friend Jake, He looked mad, but not at me at the boy that caught me before i fell before the one that helped me.

'You do realise you cant have her Bloodsucker!' Jake snarled

'She's mine and you can smell it, she's my soulmate so get over it Mutt' he said so deadly

'What the hell is wrong with you guys shut the fuck up!, im no one's okay!' I yelled making Jake put me down.

I ran off so i didnt have to see them both, i heard yelling behind me, Just Got to the alley exit something grabbed me from behind bringing me to the darkness.