"Fine, I used the name you wanted, but that doesn't give you any rights to assume that he is your son," Mina told the guy keeping the act up.

Chaeyoung shook his head couldn't believe that Mina really is keeping this from him, keeping this from their son.

"Well that's not what your father and Sana told me," He said that yet again surprised Mina.

Her father? And....and Sana? They told him?

"My dad...? And...Sana?" Mina muttered questioningly as she looks down not believing what she just heard.

Her father and her best friend told Chaeyoung?

She couldn't believe that Sana told him, but her father? The man that killed the racers parents? He told him about Sunghoon being their son? Why?

"You heard me," Chaeyoung said looking at the confused and surprised Mina.

"H-how?...when..?" She mumbled questioningly now looking up at the racer.

Flashback

It was a rainy day in New Zealand, Chaeyoung had just finished doing some paper works for the adoption he would do in New York next week to properly and legally adopt Winter.

He had also just finished meeting with someone, a family that he had just learned about when he flew to New Zealand.

His family that he didn't knew he has.

His sister.

Jennie, Jennie Kim-Manoban.

He was happy after he learned about it when the girl contacted him and told him to meet with her, he was confused why, but nevertheless he agreed.

So they met at a cafe, and there Jennie told him everything from the start on how they became step-siblings.

Jennie is their mothers first child, but her father and their mother never loved each other, but they still got married to each other and had Jennie because their grandfather wanted to have an Heir for the Kim Empire, and she was the only one for the position because other branches of the Kim family didn't want to give their child for the hard position. Nevertheless Jennie accepted her fate.

Now, since her parents never loved each other, they got divorced, and her grandfather was livid about it because it meant that Jennie would have to go with her mother and there would be no one to run the Kim Empire when the time comes. So their mother was left with no choice but to leave Jennie to the Kim's at the age of three years old.

And in those span of years that their mother left Jennie, she went back to her family, and that's where their mother met Azai Timothy, a rich, kind and humble man that came from a prominent family. They fell in love, got married and had Chaeyoung afterwards.

But their mother had to leave her family again and came to Korea with Chaeyoung's family where they lived and worked together with Dahyun's father and Akira, Mina's father.

They were all friends, but Dahyun's father was always jealous of Chaeyoung's father because he wasn't just richer than him, he's also better than him. So he wanted to take everything the Azai had, and that was where Akira was told to get the code of Timothy and Ara's safe, where all their wealth was.