EXTRA 3: Fantasy AU (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"..."

This is what he looks like. Shin thought.

Haruto smirks. "Are you mesmerized?"

"..." Haruto felt full just watching Shin's speechless reaction, but then...

"Your hair's a mess."

"Fuck."

Haruto cursed. He sat on the bed and curled into a ball, hiding his face. "Don't look at me!"

This was supposed to be a grand and glorious moment! Where Shin gets lost in a trance! Haruto had several scenarios running through his head, like Shin gasping in shock or Shin asking him if he could touch his face! Compliment him too! Not this one!!

"Pfft....Hahaha!"

Haruto looks up, surprise on his face. He slowly looked over to Shin, who was laughing tearfully. His heart suddenly pounding rapidly against his chest. Shin stopped laughing and wiped away a tear, he smiled at Haruto as he took a seat beside him. He points down. "Come here. I'll do your hair."

"..." Haruto quickly gets off the bed to sit in between Shin's legs on the floor. Shin carefully combs Haruto's hair. It felt so relaxing with how gentle Shin was being with him, it made his heart swell.

"You're handsome." Shin whispered.

"..."

"...Hello? Are you still there?"

"..."

Shin chuckles.

"I also want to correct one thing, Haruto."

"Eh?"

"You were never my enemy in the first place. I'm exiled, remember?"

"...I'm taking you away." Haruto says, turning around to kneel on the floor. He takes Shin's hands, giving them a tight squeeze. "I'll take you anywhere you want to go. To the flower fields or to the ends of the earth, I'll take you away."

Shin smiles.

"As long as it's with you..."

--

Haruto whistled as he walked back to the tower with a new batch of sweets to try. He feels so much excitement to see Shin again and eat sweets together. Haruto looks at the top of the tower and trails all the way down to see a person.

Wait, a person!?

There was a suspicious figure lingering around the entrance to the tower. Haruto's gaze darkens as his hand was already wrapped around his blade, ready to unsheathe and attack the threat. He hides in the forest that surrounded the tower, approaching the mysterious stranger in a cloak carefully.

As he got closer, he managed to see the face under the cloak.

"...Eh? Takahashi's lover?"

Haruto loosened his grip and walked out the forest. "Excuse me."

"WAH!" The cloaked figure jumped, startled.

Fortunately, Haruto was wearing his helmet so he didn't have to worry. "Aren't you the Prince's lover? What are you doing all the way out here?"

"A-Are you Shin-kun's guard?"

"Yes, I am." Haruto nods in affirmation. "What is the purpose of your visit?"

"I need to talk to him about something. I promise it won't take long."

Haruto felt a bit suspicious about all of this. He banished Shin with Yuuji, what would he want to do with Shin? Haruto remained silent, calculating his options and making a decision whether to let Kei enter the tower or not.