Part: 1}{ A bright Red Button}

-O! Tommy-

We were just sitting in the Pub waiting for something to happen, the last place we went to was kinda boring. So now we're back at the new SMP waiting for the button to turn on. Tubbo was asleep at the table and Ranboo was reading a book.

"Why can't the button- '' I was interrupted by a beeping sound, I turned toward the button and it was a red color.

Will said that we can press it when it is turned on and lit up? Right?

"Yo Ranboo, I'm pressing the button, it lit up," I state, walking over to the square button.

"Okay, go ahead."

I pushed up the glass covering and- "It's Green, right?"- pressed it. I turned to Ranboo and was still staring at his book. "Noooo?" he shot his head up, " It wasn't green? Was it red?" I slowly nodded my head, "that means that it's switching between places that we could go to."

"Oh, so I did something bad-"

The world started to shift, my vision went blurry and all I could hear was ringing. "RANBOO!? TUBBO!?" I scream.

I fell to the ground and grabbed my head with my hands to try and stop the shaking.

Soon, it was over.

"WHO DID THIS!?" I shot my head up and saw Phil looking over the grass patio. "I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THAT I WAS ALLOWED TO PRESS IT!" I shouted, running over to what Philza was looking at.

"I'm not mad, but you should've asked beforehand, I was just below at the enchantment table." He sighed, shaking his head.

Below was a wonder of sorts, we were above a field of crops, two individuals were staring and pointing to the floating island.

"Yo, Tommy, is that you?" I turned to Tubbo who was using his spyglass. I grab mine out of my inventory and zoom in towards the two. One of them looked almost exactly like me, but without wings and looked like he's been through a couple of battles.

"Should we go down?" Techno sitting above the tank along with Wilbur who was tapping the glass. "Well we have to do something while waiting for the button, and they must be confused," Philza replied.

"I'll go down with Tommy and Will, and see who they are and where we are then maybe we'll send down more," Tubbo suggests. "I'm fine with that, just be careful," Phil said.

"I have everything that I would need, Ranboo, you coming?" I asked, gesturing towards the Ender Prince. "No, you guys should embarrass yourselves first," he replied, still not looking up from his book.

"Fine, come on Tubbo," I ran off the side and slowly glided down. I turn and see Tubbo flying down.

"HEY! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET DOWN!?" Will yells down at us. "I DUNNO, GET A WATER BUCKET!" I scream back at him.

 --------------

Word Count: 482