Is this where all the water goes?

I think everyone in the world had heard of or seen those places that don't have water. The huge plains of wasteland or deserts or just the places with the occasional drought: but now I knew why they didn't have rain. It was all here. Forks, Washington. Probably the only place in the world where there was more rain and cloudy skies than people.

I lived in Forks for the first 3 years of my life, and that's when my parents decided to move to California. We lived there for a good 13 years, but then it happened. Last summer. We were driving along down a highway and the car just...came out of nowhere. Out of my mother, my father and myself, there was one survivor. Me. I was alone; an orphan. That's why I was sent back to Forks; I could either go and live with my Aunt Sue, or be put into foster care. I couldn't think of anything worse than being the new kid again, but atleast I had family left - so I chose the first option. Go back to everything we left behind.

* * * *

I took out my headphones as a tall woman with a kind face came out of the house and greeted me with a hug.

'You must be Eléna! It's so wonderful to have you here darling!' She smiled, as young boy around my age came bouncing out of the house. He also had a huge grin on his face.

'Honey, this is Seth, my son. Your cousin. He's 16, the same age as you, I think?'

'Um..I'm 15, but it's my birthday in about 10 days.'

'Ahh, well we'll have to celebrate! Come on, your uncle Harry will be home soon, lets get you into the house and settled in.' my aunt said, putting an arm around my shoulder and guiding me to the front door. I turned to grab my bag, when suddenly Seth kindly but quickly swatted my hand away.

'I'll get these, don't worry,' he said, a smile appearing on his face.

'Thanks, Seth. It's good to finally meet you,' I said, before following my aunt inside.

*****************************************
So i decided to start writing a story about the wolves/Twilight, because i still love Twilight and idec so yeah, just to clear some stuff up:

• I'll put some characters in this story that are mine, but most of the characters/places belong to Stephenie Meyer:)
• Sorry if I do call some places by the wrong name or whatever
• The Cullens will most likely make an appearance in this story, and Bella and Edward will have Renesmee, but Jacob hasn't imprinted on her.

I think that's everything so please comment, vote etc etc and tell me what you think :)))