Normal Life Au 3

Quackity woke up after Schlatt. Schlatt was no where to be seen in the bedroom. Then Quackity stood up and looked for Schlatt everywhere, but no Schlatt.

Quackity started to get worried, double checking every room in the house, but still no Schlatt. Quackity then sat down on the floor, worrying.

{Schlatt P.O.V}

I'm sure he'll love these flowers. I gotta go back and surprise him, but what if he got worried? Maybe I should buy more

But he'll wake up soon, I should go back. "Thanks sir. Have a good day." I quickly ran back to the house and opened the door.

{Third Person P.O.V}

Quackity looked over to the door and saw Schlatt with some flowers, some "I love you" cards, and a chocolate box.

"WHERE WERE YOU? I WAS WORRIED!" Quackity screamed at Schlatt, Being worried. "I-im sorry pumpkin I was just buying some gifts for you." Schlatt said in a quiet tone.

Quackity sniffled and ran up to Schlatt and hugged him, "Please tell me next time Amor." Quackity told him in a 'crying' tone way.

Schlatt then sighed and hugged the duck back. "I'm sorry Pumpkin." Schlatt apologized in a quiet tone, again. Quackity kissed him on the lips and smiled.

"Its okay.. but thank you for the gifts Amor." Quackity said. Schlatt looked glad that they didn't fight.

Schlatt then gave him the gifts that he bought, "Enjoy pumpkin spice." Quackity took the gifts and smiled.

"They look cute!" Quackity said in excitement. "Heh, I'm just glad you're happy having those." Schlatt patted Quackity on the head

"I love you Pumpkin." Schlatt mumbled, "I love you too Amor." Quackity then kissed him on Schlatts cheek, he can clearly see Schlatt flustered.

"Heh, are you flustered?"

"Wh- I'm not!" Schlatt said in a hesitant way.

"Mhmm, sure you aren't." Quackity then put his hand on Schlatts head, messing his hair up.

"He-hey my hair." Schlatt tried to fix his hair.

"You know you're hot. That's why you're fixing your hair." Quackity giggled

"Yeah yeah, I am already hot anyways." Schlatt scoffed while grinning, staring at Quackity,

{Schlatt P.O.V}

He has a nice smile,, wonder where he gets it from. Pfft. I love him.

{Third Person P.O.V}

"Come on, let's go back to watching Netflix!" Quackity dragged Schlatt to the living room.

"I can walk ya'know.-" Schlatt said,,

AYYY, THE END OF THE LAST PART, Very beautiful life, anyways, hope you enjoyed!