Chapter 1: Shining Shimmering Teyvat

3rd Person POV

After defeating Stormterror, Jean made a report about it. Then she called in their Honorary Knight or Lumine and Paimon and lastly, she called in Alastor to questioning.

Jean: "So who are you really? And what is this Nephilim."

Alastor: "What? it's a breed of both demon and angel, that's all I'm saying."

Lumine: "Then what are you doing here?"

Alastor: "Well, I wanted to go on a vacation and I ended up here."

Jean: "Take this seriously! Why are you here, Alistair?"

Alastor: "...Fine. My real name is Alastor Sparda, I'm a Nephilim from another world. I went to hell to get my family out of there and I was the one who ended up trapped until there was a hole that could have possibly be my grave or not."

Jean: "Oh..."

Alastor: "I woke up because of that lizard demon -now dragon- and I hit each other and I created a crater near your location."

*Flashback*

As Alastor got up and cracked some of his bones and his demon blood started healing him, he saw Stormterror being attacked but is winning against Lumine and her team.

Alastor: "Ay caramba! A giant bird-"

Alastor (sword) then talked to him after hitting him using the hilt and both of them started fighting.

*Flashback Ends*

Alastor: "Look, I'm not going to be a threat to this place. It's... Kinda peaceful that I want to sleep outside."

Jean: "Alright then. I believe you, you're dismissed. Honorary knight, I need your help in solving some bandit cases."

Lumine: "Sure."

Alastor's POV

I walked out of the office to explore this whole world. From what I gathered from that hot sexy librarian named Lisa. Damn, she was hot, I made my way outside the building to see a man with tan skin, blue hair, and lastly an eye patch.

???: "Hey, you're the one that came back with the Acting Grand Master and the Honorary knight Lumine. Name's Kaeya."

Alastor: "Alastor."

Kaeya: "Well, now that I got a good look on you I'm going to ask you-"

Alastor: "Sorry pal but I don't swing that way, bye."

Kaeya: "H-hey!"

I waved my hand off lazily and walked off. I got out of the city to just enjoy the fresh air.

Alastor: "Man, this place is so windy. Ming wanna reconsider those babes who are wearing a skirt."

I arrived at a forest clearing and took out the Yamato and sliced the air but nothing, I keep doing it again and again but there was nothing.

Alastor: "Damnit! Why won't this work!"

Again I swing over and over until I gave up and threw the blade but it came back to me and stabbed me.

Alastor: "Well... Shit."

I took out the blade from my torso and sighed. I then threw a rock and then I just lie down and let my wound heal on its own.

Alastor: "What a pain."

As I close my eyes I can hear the winds dancing and such. It feels good to just let your troubles go away especially when the weather is perfect as the wind is everywhere. A shade under the tree is really nice but I can't relax yet. I need to find a way back home.