The old elf had been the one to make the dress, from scratch, so Asteria thought that she should let the creature know just how much she loved it. No one ever thanked the elf for her effort, but she still worked persistently.

In her dress, Asteria made her way back to her chair and sat down, allowing the elf to begin the primping of Asteria's blonde hair.

After what felt like forever, Asteria was done. Her hair was done perfectly, feeling as if it weighed a hundred kilograms with the amount of hairspray on it; her nails were painted and polished; there had been a debate of what shoes to wear, but ultimately she settled on a pair of pastel pink ballet flats. With the amount of dancing she'd have to do, comfortable shoes were key.

Overall, Asteria felt like a princess.

Nodding at Queenie that she was ready to meet her parents, the blonde took the elf's hand and they Apparated to the Atrium with a pop. Her parents were already there, and as soon as her mother saw her she drug Asteria closer and began to inspect her. Queenie Disapparated away, not wanting to be there if Althea found something she didn't like in Queenie's handiwork.

Lucky for the old elf, her work was perfect. It was only a moment before Asteria's siblings showed up, all looking gorgeous and put together. It looked as if the entire family had transformed into a different, more wealthy version of themselves; Asteria was used to seeing her siblings in robes or casualwear, and now her sisters stood before her in the most beautiful attire.

Selene was dressed in a beautiful golden gown, catching the light with her every step. Much like Asteria's, Selene's top had an off the shoulder neckline; it was fitted, giving the illusion of a corset but not quite. The top was embedded with jewels that looked like real gold, the gems cascading over the skirt. The material of the skirt seemed to be made out of clouds, fashioned by the gods to form the most elegant dress Asteria had ever seen. It cascaded behind her, and as Selene walked, Asteria could see gorgeous heeled boots peeking from beneath her skirt. Her hair had been pinned up as well, with two strands curled to frame her face. As usual, Selene opted for a fierce elegant look. The only accessory she wore was a necklace, matching with her sister; an emerald green choker to honor the houses of Grey and Fawley combined.

In opposition to her house, Callie wore a solid jade green dress that complimented her beautifully. It had a dipped sweetheart neckline, the top being made out of a beautiful silk with sleeves that seemed to almost reach the floor. The skirt was fitted to Callie's figure, though it was made out of a satin fabric to compliment the silk of the top. It trailed behind Callie as she walked, her footsteps echoing as she descended down the marble staircase - a glimpse of her stilettos revealed them to be white. Her hair was left down, brown curls cascading down her shoulders, pinned back by a beautiful green chrysanthemum clip, a representation of the house of Grey. Like her sister, she donned an emerald green choker; however, she had chosen to wear silver earrings, with silver rings to match. Though she was a Ravenclaw, like her father, Callie looked like a Slytherin princess.

Adonis and Perseus had opted for dress robes, of course. Adonis's matched his eyes, a deep shade of blue with a white blouse peeking from underneath. Perseus's were purple, to compliment his wife's attire, and his blouse was a gorgeous amber yellow, matching Althea's dress. Althea radiated elegance, sophistication, and tradition, despite her gown being a more daring choice. Her gown was a beautiful honey yellow with a sweetheart neckline, contrasting her ebony hair. The sleeves were puffed as well, gathering at her elbows before reaching down to her wrists. The skirt cascaded down to the ground; there was a small slit on the right side, and with every step Althea took, her black pumps could be seen. A black string was tied around the waist, a small bow trailing down the skirt. Layered necklaces were bunched up around Althea's neck, with dropping gold earrings as the only form of accessorization.