Chapter 6

= Old friend=

After meeting Lois Lane, the three decided it was best to head home and get little Violet settled in. They also decided it was best to get her something to eat( considering she hasn't eaten in a while), when they have arrived at their destination Lois Lane suggested that the little girl will take a half bath, so that she will sleep soundly and comfortably since the weather was a little hot today.

While giving the little girl a half bath however, Lois discovered multiple scars decorated little Violet's body,  from the little girl's back down to her arms and leg. Lois felt sorrowful to see what this girl has been through and single shed a tear.

" You poor thing" Little Violet heard the woman behind her say. Curios, she looked at the woman behind her. " Uwah?!" the girl exclaimed, concerned as to why was the woman was crying. " Ma.. mama! What's the matter?!" the girl panicked " Did I do something wrong?! she added, worry laced in the young girl's voice.

Lois wiped a stray tear from her face and shook her head.
" Nothing, sweetie" she caressed the girl's left cheek. " It's just that, you've been through a lot" she told her and smiled sweetly at her. The girl widened her eyes. She stood up and did jazz hands " No, no, I'm fine, this is nothing" she smiled in embarrassment .

Lois gave the girl a motherly  embrace, it's been a while since she had a mother hug her like the way Lois hugged her. She smiled warmly, knowing she has a mama by her side once again, and she has no wish to loose her ever.

.

.

.

The next morning, Violet woke up from her slumber. It's been a while since she had a comfortable sleep , back at the lab, she may have a spacious room but the bed was a little uncomfortable(considering the fact that she can't sleep because of the danger she would be if she were to sleep in, so this is a great change of pace).

Violet wanted to stay under the covers but the smell of bacon and eggs in the morning woke her hungry stomach, so she went out of bed, hovered over to the cabinet and put on a red sweater and some black leggings and went out of her new room.

When she reached the kitchen, she was greeted by bacon and eggs, and it smelled wonderful. She quickly hovered over the  to one of the chairs and made herself comfortable. Lois accidentally elbowed a vase of flowers as she was setting Violet's glass of juice, but instead of hitting the floor and breaking into a thousand pieces, it stopped mid- air.

As to the both adults' surprise, they looked at the one responsible for the act. Their eyes widened, they almost forgot what the girl is capable of, which got both adults thinking.

" What else can she do?" or " How much power she has?" but, that is a question for another time. Violet noticed that both adults were in work clothes and raised a brow. " You guys have work today?" she asked both adults. Superman mentally facepalmed as to why he forgot their was a child and that he was told to look after the ten year old.

.

"Looks like we'll be paying an old friend a visit " he said to himself.

==========================
=============

Meanwhile, in the Wayne manor back at Gotham, a twelve year old boy was currently going to train in the bat cave. While he was passing by the computers he noticed Bruce Wayne, his father, was reading some file about a peculiar little girl, but the young boy did not pay attention to this and headed towards the training room.

Twenty minutes later, two personages came in the bat cave, one of which was the man of steel, Superman. A little girl, who was about ten years of age or so was beside him holding his hand. The girl had snow white hair that reached her back and was tied up into an odango and smooth fair skin, and the thing that caught the most of his attention was her golden eyes. He also observed that she was wearing royal blue hoodie, skinny jeans and black sneakers.

Bruce Wayne, his father went up to the two people. " What brings you here, old friend?" he asked the hero and glanced at the little girl. " Well- since me and Lois are both working today, we thought that you could keep an eye on Violet" he answered. " And why am I the person for that job?" his father questioned.

" I'll be fine, papa, I can take care of myself" the girl said as she hovered in between them and smiled. His eyes widened in shock.

Wait, papa!?, as in dad?!, Superman has a child?!  The twelve year old boy was cut of from his thoughts when Bruce said; " Fine" he exhaled. " I'll, keep an eye on her " he added. 
" Thanks, Bruce I owe ya one" the hero thanked him. " You do, big time" his father retorted.

================
=======

" Be a good girl, okay?" the hero told the little girl and flew off. The girl waved goodbye to the hero and turned to the man behind her, a scowl on his face. " Your the Bat guy from yesterday " the girl said in realization. She hovered of the ground to reach his height.

" You look handsome without the mask on" she complimented him.