"Aiming first!" Mic yelled happily. The bunny girl set up a dummy a few feet away from the kids and smiled down at them.

"Try to hit the chest," she explained.

"Okay" RG replied. The kids lined up behind each other with Mono first up. He held his left hand up to the dummy but hesitated.

"How much power should I use?" He asked.

"As much as you feel comfortable doing," Nezu answered. Mono nodded and held his hand back up again. A second passed before the gap between Mono and the dummy glitched before the dummy fell to the ground. Nezu, Hawks, Mic and the bunny girl clapped slightly. Mono felt his cheeks warm up and he went to the back of the line. Six was next. She waited for Hawks to flip the dummy back up before raising her right arm. Black swirls of energy rushed from her fingertips and charged at the dummy. Upon contact, the dust-like form sunk into the dummy and disappeared. The dummy rocked a bit but settled soon. A short round of applause and Six went to stand by Mono. Seven stood awkwardly at the base of the dummy.

"What do I do?" He whispered.

"Since you don't have a range quirk, wanna try this?" Nezu offered, handing Seven something. It was a small blade, a dagger. Seven admired its beauty before looking up at the dummy. He tossed the knife at it. It glided through the air before lodging itself into the dummy's would-be lower stomach. More claps and Hawks pulled the dagger out and gave it back to Seven. RC cupped her hands and formed water in them. She stared at the water and it shot up and floated above RG. She parted her hands and the water grew with her actions. Next, RG tossed an imaginary ball towards the dummy. The water shot at it and knocked the dummy over. This circle repeated with each time all four hit the dummy, one of the pros would move it back a bit. All had surprisingly good aim with Seven getting better with his dagger. Half way through the session, the nome scuttled in. By now it had learnt a lot of the buildings but had been sent out of 1-A. It didn't train but watched. After an hour or two, the kids felt the effects of their quirks. RG complained of feeling thirsty while Mono and Six began to feel faint. Seven seemed fine but was concerned for his friends.

"We can take a short break" Mic declared, handing a water bottle down to RG. She gratefully drank from it.

"Maybe you're dehydrated?" Mono guessed. RG nodded once but didn't break from drinking. Nezu was a bit shocked. Mono was clearly displaying a higher knowledge than the others.

"You guys should drink something too. It's pretty warm out here today" Hawks pointed out to the three. Six nodded, face paler than usual. The rabbit girl, Miruko, ran off to get some more water. She came back quickly and passed them around.

(RG's POV)

After a long drink, RG brushed off the water from her coat that she had spilt over it. It had been about 10 minutes and RG was learning more about her powers. Now she knew that if she wanted to make water from scratch, the water would form but that water was from her own body. She had also learnt that Mono was left handed, Seven had great aim and Six didn't like praise.

"All right. Now we will work on your individual powers. Miruko with Seven, I'll go with Six, Mic with RG and Hawks will go with Mono" Nezu explained. The pros and children paired up and separated.

Mic and RG hit it off well. He explained a bit more on her aiming while also teaching her about his quirk. He talked about all kinds of fighting styles. Mic liked talking. Mic eventually poured a large bowl of water and placed it in front of her.

"Try and lift the water up," he explained. RG did this but soon the water shook in midair. RG face scrunched slightly.

"N-now what?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"See how long you can hold it there," Mic answered calmly. RG was confused at this but she followed regardless. She held her place and focussed on the water. She brought her hands up like she was pushing an invisible door shut. Her legs trembled as the water spat out droplets. She lasted a single moment more before she buckled down and the water splashed back to the bowl.

"Impressive, 15 seconds" Mic mused. RG turned to see that he had been holding a small, round, gold, ticking thing. A stopwatch?

"You were.. timing me?" RG asked, confused as to why.

"Yeah, now let's see if you can make 20 seconds!" Mic grinned. RG was lost.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Why what?" Mic asked.

"Why did I have to hold the water? Why did you time me? Why do I have to do it again? Why for 20 seconds?" RG bombarded, curiosity lacing her face.

"Well, we're tryin' to build up your strength. Each time you do this, you grow stronger. Eventually, you'll be able to hold the water for a long time. It'll just take practice" Mic explained. RG nodded. This was training after all. A flash of yellow caught both pairs of eyes. They turned to see Six running past and over to Mono. He was lying on the floor with a tablet. Hawks sat over Mono, weary eyed. Mono's bag was only half on. Mic and RG ran over.

"What happened here?" Mic asked.

"We were training and then he passed out," Hawks explained. Six stood over Mono.

"Hey" she whispered.

"Oii~" she called again, poking his cheek. Mono shifted and slowly sat up. The bag fell back in place and Mono held his face.

"W-what happened?" He quietly asked, looking around.

"You passed out buddy" Hawks replied, relieved.

"Oh" Mono responded.

"It happens," Six added blankly. Mono nodded and stood back up.

Hours later, Hawks returned the kids to the dorms. Mina made it very clear that she couldn't wait for Friday.

"Why is the week going so slowly~?" She whined, holding a half asleep RG. Out of all of the kids, RG was the most comfortable with being picked up. Six didn't like it and Mono wouldn't leave her side. Seven just was awkward in crowded areas but he clung to his nome all the time. Yaoyorozu was making dinner but RG couldn't remember what she ate. She couldn't remember going to Tsu's room either.