一 | (first name)'s arc

Start from the beginning

merin has thought her to grow up to never relying on any man or anybody for help.

though the child, after letting her live under the amory duchy, her father was never one to meddle with her business.

she was given what most low ranking royalty received as a sign of respect from the nevis duchy.

though she was never considered a part of the ducal household of amory, she studied everything about it.

"why are you telling me this?" (first name) asks once more.

"lady gizem has requested your presence, lady (first name)." merin told her as she portrayed a slightly relieved expression.

her goal was to let (first name) make friends or rather, finally take on gizem.

(first name) noticed by the side if her eye what merin really meant.

she wanted to avenge lady arin, and by doing so, merin has gone a long way to shape (first name) as a successor.

though merin has never told lady (first name) about her plan to make her hold all of amory.

(first name) naturally sensed it. especially that she's pushing a meeting with lady gizem.

merin was not afraid of competition, she knew lady gizem in every way, how she acted and how she looked like.

she knew that (first name) and gizem looked alike all because the current duchess of the amory duchy was arin's older sister.

she molded (first name) to be like gizem in tougher ways.

as she swore all of this duchy will be inlaid upon arin's daughter.

"i would like to decline," (first name) told merin as ashe stood up taking a wooden sword from her closet,

"do not be difficult, you must meet with lady gizem, you are close in age. it would be nice if you finally made friends with someone who aren't old servants of the duchy," merin explained as she followed (first name).

(first name)'s (preferred hair color) hair was tied up in a ponytail as she was getting ready to head out to practice swordsmanship, "i was never raised to be friends with the future duchess. tell her to reconsider." she tells merin as she walks out the room, heading out.

"but lady (first name)!" merin ran after her as the lady walked a little too fast.

"lady (first name) you can't just decline lady gizem's invi-" merin cut her sentence off as she saw (first name) holding gizem as if she caught her from falling.

"are you alright?" (first name) asks gizem who had the same hair color as her.

merin stared at the both of them, she knew they looked similar, but looking at the both of them at this exact moment made her realize, "..they look exactly the same.." she mumbled to herself.

their only difference was, gizem got her father's eye color. a golden hue.

"i- i am," lady gizem answers as she covered her face from embarrassment.

(first name) held her back to her feet, "thank you for catching me," as lady gizem mentioned her thanks.

"watch your feet," (first name) bowed and continued to walk away,

"w-wait! i am lady gizem, please spare me some time!" gizem ran towards (first name) as she only stared at her,

"to what do i owe you, lady gizem?" (first name) asked as she placed her wooden sword over her neck.

"i would love to get tea with you,"

merin hurriedly went towards (first name) and whispered to her ear, "please accept her invitation, lady (first name).."