9 | tangled

| third pov |

"come at me baby, i know the law." (first name) said as she saw fear in the anti's eyes.

"leave." she said once more in a cold voice as she pushed away the anti's hand as they fell to the ground.

(first name) saw the anti's trying to make another move, and then so she mouthed, "you don't want to end up like your little friend, right?"

and with that, they frantically ran away from the scene, leaving the assistant and the boys alone.

"are you okay?" (first name) turned to face xiao as he looked speechless.

"..that was super cool!" venti exaggerated as he quickly went down from the van.

"ah. i apologize you had to see that side of me.."

"i did tell you not to open the door though.." she told them once more.

"you were fantastic, (first name)." aether commended as he also went down from the van

"are you okay, xiao? did you get hit?" (first name) asked him once more as he only stared at her.

"is there something on my face..?" she asked

"no." he finally answered.

"..thank you for earlier." he mumbled as aether suddenly butt in to say, "do my ears deceive me? did the mighty xiao.. say thank you?"

"tch. whatever." was xiao's only response as he walked inside recording hall.

"wait for us!" aether yelled out.

"but seriously though, you were really cool." aether commented as he followed along xiao.

"yeah! you were on x games mode for real!" venti said as he skipped along as well.

and all there was left was kazuha and (first name).

"are you alright?" kazuha asked (first name).

| (first name) |

'why is he asking me this..' you thought to yourself.

"of course i am, are you?" you asked him as kazuha gave you a dissatisfied look.

"..is anything wrong?" you asked him again.

"as much as you're incredibly fast within your reflexes, you're such a bad liar." he said as he suddenly took your hand.

"you're bleeding.." he said once more as he took out his handkerchief.

"oh." was your only reply as you didn't notice that your hand were bleeding from a cut.

"a shell must've cut through when you caught that egg." kazuha told you as the both of you were standing still from the entrance.

"this is gonna hurt a bit." kazuha said as he pressed down his handkerchief over your bleeding hand.

"so.. law student?" he asked you suddenly

"law graduate. i just didn't take the board exam." you answered.

"you were pretty cool back there.. but i'll appreciate it if you didn't get hurt next time." he mumbled as he kept pressing down on your wound.

"oww." you winced but quickly followed it with, "i'm sorry."

"no need to apologize.. there must be an infirmary inside the recording hall.. i'll accompany you."

"you don't have to.. you might get late for the recording." you told him as he still didn't look happy

he took your hand as he dragged you inside the hall, "i keep getting tangled with you for some reason." kazuha quietly said

"what do you mean?" you asked him as the both of you made your way inside.

"theres the infirmary." kazuha pointed as he kept holding your hand on the way to the clinic.

the moment you got to clinic, kazuha mouthed, "this is as much as i can accompany you. after you're done, follow us to the second floor, the right side of the building." he said as he let go of your hand.

you frantically took his handkerchief and said, "what about your handke-"

"keep it." he said as he slowly walked away leaving you infront of the clinic.

you watched him made his way up to the escalator as his hair swayed from the fan breeze.

"...he's pretty nice.."

×

rel: hello, deleted the discord chap, will now announce it here on every end of the chapter~

come join our discord community! where readers and various genshin players all come together!

as a little token of appreciation for everyone in the server, i write server exclusive excerpts and sing songs!

we would love to have you there.

discord: https://discord.gg/Q5QxJfYa

link is also in comment section and my wattpad bio <3