Soon he stood up from sitting on the ground, dusted his sweatpants then took out his phone from his pocket and checked for any notification and saw several text messages from his friends and five missed call from Jeongyeon.

With one press on the notification that led him to his contacts, he searched for his brothers name and pressed it before putting the phone over his ear as he waits for the guy to pick up.

Few seconds passed before he finally heard the loud voice of his brother and a few others that he assumed to be from his other friends.

"Hey Chaeng!" Jeongyeon greeted loudly that Chaeyoung had to pull the phone away for a sec before putting it back over his ear.

"No need to be loud hyung, I can perfectly hear you," He said earning a chuckle from the guy over the other end of the line.

"So, why'd you left five missed calls? Is there any problem?" He asked.

"Nope, there's no problem over here actually, just the boys being really loud like usual,"

"So why did you call me then?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Oh right! The girls planned a dinner for all of us later, so I called to say that it's at Vie Et Aime, seven pm sharp," Jeongyeon answered.

"Is that all?" The racer asked again and got a hum as a response from the older guy.

After the small talk over the phone, he kept his phone back in his pocket and started to walk back to their house to get ready with the time being four-fifty, he plans on leaving the place early because the drive back to Seoul would be pretty long.

———————————————————————————————
T

he racer arrived back in Seoul at exactly 7:05, he's five minutes late for their dinner already, but knowing his friends they would just be probably more like him.

And there his guess was right when he saw his five friends just parking their cars like him.

When he got out his car he was immediately greeted with loud yells that he knew came from his friends.

"You're late too?!" Daniel asked laughing after giving the racer a hug.

"Yup, and I'm guessing you five are too, right?" Chaeyoung asked back that earned loud laughs from his friends.

"We're friends, what do you expect?" Jisoo laughed out as they started to walk towards the restaurant.

"Where's Leo though?" The racer asked looking around searching for any sign of their other friend.

"Oh he came here with Jennie of course, they're married they'll surely go here together," Tzuyu answered clinging an arm around Dahyun's shoulder as the guy nodded.

"But your girlfriends and fiancée is here too, why didn't you guys went with them?" He asked again as they entered the restaurant.

"They told us not to, they all wanted to go together so—what in the world is that doing here?" Jeongyeon said surprised as he saw a familiar guy sitting on their table with the girls next to one of his friends and across from his fiancée who was giving the guy a glare.

The other guys all looked to where he was looking and was surprised to see the guy sitting with the girls and Leo, but not Azai Chaeyoung, well maybe he was a little bit surprised, but he was more on jealous.