But even in a tight suit, he was still able to kick a Fire Tornado at his cousin.

"Ow!" The other blonde was knocked further to the field. He groaned as he got up, shooting a glare. "Hey! I thought you stopped doing that!"

"You're the only exception."

Endou and Haruna could only sweatdrop as the children stared in utter shock. Eventually, they decided to pretend nothing happened and made their way to the bench to start.

"Ugh... Next time we go anywhere together, I'm dragging Yuuka with us." The other blonde grumbled before making his way back to the side of the pitch. A certain navy haired boy caught his eye. "Hey, Tsurugi."

He looked up from his stretches. "Yes?"

"Aren't you gonna ask?"

"About?"

He raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean 'about'? Who else could I be talking about?"

His eyes widened just a bit before returning to normal. "... If she's back, then she'll come on her own. I don't need to hear anything from anyone else." With that, he got up and headed to the field, beginning practice on his own.

The rest of the team definitely noticed, but none of them said a word. Instead, it was the man himself who broke the awkward silence.

"Huh," He was smiling slightly. "I went through all the trouble of coming up with a million excuses on why she isn't back yet, but he's taking it better than I thought."

"You sound disappointed." Gouenji walked up beside him with his arms crossed.

"I kind of am, but at the same time, I'm glad. As long as he's alright, Kimiko can focus on her own thing without any worries."

"Her own thing?" Haruna asked.

Gouenji gave a wry smile, saying "You'll find out someday" before turning back to Endou. "Then, I'll be taking my leave."

"Alright. See you around!" He waved as he watched him leave, but blinked at the other blonde that stayed behind. "Masato, you're not going with him?"

"Nope! I have my own job to do here."

"Your own job?"

"You haven't heard?" He gave a smirk and winked. "Starting today, I'll be Raimon's trainer."

~~~~~

"Ah!" A rather loud yelp came from the tunnel.

"Yamana?!" First to recognize the voice, Shindou went to check on the usually quiet girl. The others followed, worried that something bad happened to her. So it surprised them when they just found her looking down at a large bag with a lot of paper fluttering down around her.

"Akane-san, what happened?" Aoi asked, running over and picking up a... photograph?

"There were so many copies..." Her senior sighed, her eyes staying on the bag. "It became heavy..."

"And because of that, you dropped it by accident and panicked when they flew out." Midori guessed the rest of the story perfectly, earning a nod.

The team turned to each other before smiling and heading over, offering to help carry and sort them out again. They went back to the bench and carefully took out the many, many stacks of photos from the bag.

Kirino blinked. "Most of these photos match... Yamana, did you...?!"

Akane smiled brightly. "This way, everyone can have one."

"Wow! You sure took a lot of pictures, Akane-san!"

"Some of these were taken during our trip, while the rest were taken when we went back to all those timelines in a day to let all our friends know about our win, huh..."