"What's up, Daisuke-san?" Shinsuke asked.

"Apart from yourself." Kimiko added.

That earned her a knock on the back of her head.

"Don't tell me you guys haven't realized it? It was a long journey, but our gathering of the strongest eleven in history is now complete!"

"Complete?"

"Power number one, MixiMaxed with Oda Nobunaga, is Shindou Takuto."

"Power number two, MixiMaxed with Jeanne d'Arc, is Kirino Ranmaru."

"Power number three, MixiMaxed with Zhuge Kongming, is Amemiya Taiyou."

"Power number four, MixiMaxed with Liu Xuande, is Nishizono Shinsuke."

"Power number five, MixiMaxed with Sakamoto Ryouma, is Nishiki Ryouma."

"Power number six, MixiMaxed with Okita Souji, is Tsurugi Kyousuke."

"Power number seven, MixiMaxed with a Quetzalcoatl, is Torb."

"Power number eight, MixiMaxed with Big, is Fei Rune."

"Power number nine, MixiMaxed with Master Dragon, is Nanobana Kinako."

"Power number ten, MixiMaxed with King Arthur, is Matsukaze Tenma."

"Power number eleven, MixiMaxed with the great hurricane Clara Jane, is Zanark Avalonic."

"You're right, we have all of them!" Shinsuke exclaimed.

"Wait, wait! Calm down!" Midori rubbed her forehead, wanting to keep a rational head just for a moment longer. She turned to her fellow managers. "We really have all of them, right? We're not missing anyone?"

Immediately, all four of them became nervous. They turned to Shindou, making him step back.

"One!"

Then to Kirino, who blinked.

"Two!"

Taiyou smiled.

"Three!"

Shinsuke was the same as Kirino.

"Four!"

Nishiki smirked.

"Five!"

The four turned to the navy haired boy behind them, Midori's point finger nearly poking his eye.

"Six!"

Torb grinned.

"Seven!"

Fei pointed at himself. "Eight."

And so did Kinako. "Nine."

Tenma smiled proudly. "Ten!"

They turned to a certain boy in black and red standing in the corner of the room. He only smirked.

"Eleven!"

"There's no mistake! It's complete!"

"Alright! Complete!"

"You did it, Tenma!"

"I knew you guys could get it done!"

"I still can't believe two of them worked by name puns while another four weren't even human..."

"Don't ruin the moment, stupid."

As they celebrated, Wondeba called for them to quiet down, needing as far as to tell them all to shut up.

"We've completed gathering all of the strongest eleven in history. I think our next step would be giving this team a name."

"True, we can't keep calling you guys the strongest eleven in history all the time!" Daisuke said.