"There's barely enough time to make another goal, so I don't know which side's going to win today, but... Either way, Fei's the one who'll suffer the most because of it." Kimiko muttered. She only got a nod in response.

No one realized when Torb had stolen the ball, but the match continued on. Just as Tenma and one of Garu's players jumped up to take it, the final whistle blew.

This game was a tie.

And then, Fei fainted. Tenma tried to check on him, but he was held back by the rest of Garu. Instead, it was the white clad person who picked him up.

"Everyone, I want you to listen." Saru's voice rang throughout the stadium. "With the acknowledgement of Assembly Chairman Toudou, Ragnarok will be holding another final round! This will be a fight with each side fought by its strongest members. Feida will be represented by my team, The Lagoon. The match will be tomorrow, held here at Ragnarok Stadium. We'll settle this once and for all tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it!"

With that out of the way, there was only one matter left to be discussed.

Fei.

~~~~~

They all headed to the lounge area right outside their team's changing rooms. They got there just in time to see the man pulling off his hood, showing his pale green hair, and Fei opening his eyes.

"Who are you?" Fei asked.

"I am Asurei Rune. Your father."

"Father?!"

"Supporter X?!"

Kimiko blinked. He's Supporter X?

Out of all of them, Fei seemed the most shocked.

"Fei, is he really your father?" Tenma asked.

That was when shock was replaced with anger. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to watch over you. That is why I joined Feida..."

"Now that you're here, what do you want me to do about it?" He turned away before letting out a mocking smile. "You just felt like helping me today. Is that it?"

"N-No!"

"Aren't you the one who left me?"

Left?

"You left me because you were scared of me!"

"You're wrong. It wasn't you I was scared of."

"Then what? Why did you abandon me?"

"I... was afraid of losing my position as one of El Dorado's directors. It was a position I had built up for almost my entire life. If El Dorado found out about you, they would tear you to pieces. It was the only way to protect both you and me."

... That's some shitty parenting.

It took everything Tsurugi had in him not to react. He glanced at his friend, who was glaring at the man with glowing purple eyes.

Hell, my parents actually were scared of my powers, but they prioritized protecting me, and even training me! This guy... Ugh, I can't believe I ever wanted help from him.

Help? With what?

... Supporter X is Fifth Sector's main source of funding.

... Nii-san.

"But I could not turn my back on you completely. I grew worried about you and joined Feida. I became Supporter X and approached Saru in order to look after you..."