"Kuroshio Ride!"

He then got through Maze with his acrobatic skills and passed to Shindou, who activated his MixiMax with Nobunaga. He then used Setsuna Boost to score their tying goal.

"A tie... But I can't afford to lose this match! Not because of the old farts in El Dorado, but because my own pride won't allow it!" Zanark declared, earning nods from his teammates.

He passed to Maze, who got through Fei with Bungee Thrust, but was stopped by Kinako's Mochi Mochi Kinako Mochi. She gave it to Fei, who tried to score with his MixiMax's Ancient Fangs, but was blocked by Sand Cutter. Soon, Rasetsu had the ball and tried to shoot with Ogre Blade again, but Shinsuke's MixiMax was able to stop it.

Their game of back and forth continued on for a while, turning the match into one that was really fun to watch. Finally, after a clash between Nishiki and Zanark's Keshin Armeds, Raimon won the next and final point of the match.

"We lost..." Zanark admitted. "Oh well. I'll accept that for today."

Nishiki smirked. "I thought you'd say that."

"Kimiko!"

"Hey!"

"Hang in there!"

They turned around at the girls' panicked voices. They were surrounding their youngest friend, who was kneeling down, clutching her heart.

Shadows came out.

"E-Everyone... stay back!"

The armored archer appeared once again. The bow was aimed at those on the bench.

"Are you kidding me?!"

"Not again!"

"Hold on!" Tsurugi was first to run over, calling out his own keshin.

He managed to put his shield up right before the arrows could hit them. He kept the archer distracted as the others got away.

I have to do that again, don't I? He clicked his tongue, not liking the idea, but not having any other choice either.

Kimiko looked up at him as he got into position. "K-Kyou... Don't...! You don't... have enough strength... to..."

"Even so, I still have to try!"

He kept his shield up as he charged at her. However, this time, the archer didn't have any intention of using her bow like a hammer. She kept her aim steady, and the arrow it held seemed to charge up with energy. Letting go, it pierced through the knight, knocking the boy back.

"Tsurugi!"

Tenma and Okita went to his side, just as he sat up. "Damn it...!" He couldn't summon Lancelot anymore.

"We can't do the same thing as last time..." Shindou muttered. "This place is an open field! We need to get everyone out of here!"

"No. Everyone, stay where you are!"

"Zanark?!"

The green haired boy walked towards the girl with a serious expression. "Don't move. Don't blink. Don't even so much as breathe. As long as you stay still, it won't think you're attacking it."

"How do you know?" Nishiki asked. He only got a smirk in reply.

"Hey, Zanark." Shura called from behind him. "Is this the same thing as last time?"

He didn't respond to him either. He only kept walking.

"H-Hey, aren't you a bit too close?!" Sakamoto warned.