Three Kingdoms Era IV

Start from the beginning

"You have acute vision." Wondeba complimented, trying to get himself out of the awkward situation he put himself in.

"Listen to me, Kongming." Liu Bei said, continuing on from before. "What I want is to create a country that the people would enjoy living in. I've decided to make a country like that. And for that, I need your help."

She then stood up and began making her way to the field.

"Kongming..."

"What in the world is Kongming thinking?"

"Honorable brother, let us cease inviting such rudeness into our party!"

"...Thinking wastes time!" Liu Bei suddenly exclaimed. "We've seen each other's faces. Now, she just needs one more push!"

"Right! That's the way to go!"

"Once I've decided to push, I'll push and push until I've pushed her down!" He then ran off into the field, followed by his sworn brothers. "Kongming!"

"He isn't giving up. That's Liu Bei!"

As the three warriors continued trying to convince her to join them, Shinsuke ran up to help. So did Tenma, Fei, Taiyou, and Aoi. But still, she refuses to listen.

That was when Kimiko's ears perked up. "Is that... a jet I hear?"

On the far side of the field, where the little group was gathered around Kongming, a red bike had flown up from the side of the mountain. It landed right in the center before bouncing and skidding to the side. On it sat a certain dark green haired boy with riding goggles on.

Those are...

"Zanark!"

He took off the goggles and got off his flying bike, summoning his red sphere device. Tapping the blue button, ten more people appeared behind him, three of which were part of the soccer battle earlier in the day.

That's why their outfits looked familiar...

"I brought my friends with me this time." Zanark said, his signature smirk ever present. "Zanark Domain."

"Zanark Domain?"

"Let's play soccer together. You're not getting away this time." He tapped on a light blue button, creating a soccer field in the empty space.

"W-What is this?"

"What just happened?"

"Is it more black magic?"

"They can even do this?"

While the three warlords were confused about how they made the field, Taiyou was surprised that they could do it.

Tenma asked Liu Bei to be their coach for the match, much to Wondeba's disappointment. As they got ready, that commentator was summoned again, his clothes changed into the traditional armor of the era.

"Zanark Avalonic... and the rest are Shuten, Gouzu, Yasha, Org, Engir, Maze, Shinjami, Goblis, Shura, and Rasetsu."

Tsurugi turned to the blonde with wide eyes. "You know all their names?"

She gave a hesitant nod. "Yeah... But I don't know how..."

He gave her a look that said he was starting to doubt her, but chose to trust her anyway. "Maybe they'll tell us if we win the match."

"Maybe..."

"I'll head off then. It's about to start."

"Wait." She grabbed on to his arm to stop him, earning a look. "Just... Be careful, okay? I don't have a good feeling about this match..."