So basically...

I woke up, startled by the sound of my brother dropping something. I assumed it was a pan, since when did Jake start cooking, I thought to myself.

I drag myself out of bed somehow. I hear Jake shouting from the kitchen,"Tee, have you seen the time, you are going to be late for work!" My heart skips a beat for a second or two. And my mind is processing what he had just said. Aargh. My life couldn't have gotten any worse. My boss had already warned me one more time to be late for work and I'd be fired!

I make my way down the stairs, and walk over to the cupboard door with my work uniform hanging on it. Since my parents have died, because of a car accident, I lost a lot of confidence. I couldn't get myself to be out there into the world, or even be myself. Luckily my older brother and many of my close relatives and friends got me out of my cage full of depression. I got changed instantly, and dabbed a bit of concealer and applied both mascara and eyeliner followed by a light shade of lipstick to match my mood. My boss insists on wearing too much makeup, as it 'attracts guys,' and then because of that we will get side tracked. Bosses these days.

*At the cafe.*

I push open the door, having a warm gust of wind, approach my skin, a wide smile creeping onto my face. This place was like a second home to me. I guess this is where my new life started. I started making new relationships, in a friend way and no more than that. I wasn't looking for a boyfriend, as I already had way too much to handle in my life. Lots of people here make me smile, it's just... Perfect in many ways.

I hung my maroon coloured jacket, on the pegs and made my way onto the counter. As soon as I already got there, my boss had assigned me work to do.3 vanilla latte and one green tea, to table 3. I go up to the machine and pour out all the lattes and a green tea. I lift my head, spotting the table. There was one blonde guy, staring at me, around the table there were 3 other guys. One with dark brown curly hair with brown puppy eyes, opposite him was a tall, blonde, with muscles bulging out of his tank top and to the right of him was an even taller but skinnier guy and was also a blonde. I felt uncomfortable, knowing that he has been staring into my soul the whole time. After counting to 5 in my head, I make my way to the table. Here we go...