𝟬𝟭𝟮 she listens to songs on repeat

Start from the beginning

"Ah!" they heard Kingo exclaim as he saw the four. "My friends from college are here!"

As soon as Kingo started rambling and gave them all hugs, she zoned everything out. The only thing she focused on was the fact he was getting closer and closer to hugging her and she didn't want to be touched.

As soon as he opened his arms out toward her she whistled and he was immediately on the floor.

"Sir are you okay!" she heard Karun over the sounds of her loud laughs.

She watched as Kingo struggled to get from underneath Jaws, his face becoming completely wet with slobber. Her laughter never faltered as she put a hand to her chest to calm herself down.

"Jaws down," she spoke as she cleared her throat.

He obeyed, getting off Kingo at once and finding his spot right by her side.

The group laughed at Kingo who stayed on the floor in shock. His arms were out next to him and his eyes wide. His makeup seemed to be smeared.

Arden, not feeling a single ounce of guilt held out her hand for him to grab.

"I was attacked," he whispered, as Arden pulled him up.

"No you weren't," Arden grinned. "Jaws would never attack anybody."

"I feel like that's a lie," Ikaris mumbled.

"It definitely is," Arden replied. "He attacked an old lady once and almost bit her arm off."

"Oh. . .is she okay?" Ikaris spoke.

"Not sure," Arden shrugged.

"Oh."

They followed Kingo as he began walking away to his tent, beginning to ramble on again about whatever he was originally talking about before Arden watched as Jaws ran off.

With no hesitation, she ran right after him to avoid him getting into trouble.

She found him at a buffet table, scarfing down the food as if it was his last. She let out a yelp, moving forward to get him away before making eye contact with a very pretty woman.

Her mouth opened slightly in awe before she stood up straight and sent her a smile.

"Can we eat this?" Arden asked as Jaws continued to eat like his life depended on it.

The woman sent them both a warm smile that made Arden feel happy inside before nodding. Arden smiled back and expressed her thanks before grabbing a plate and putting a bunch of food on it.

Arden began to walk away before realizing Jaws wasn't following behind her. She looked back to find him still eating and groaned.

"That's too much food you're going to get fat," she scolded, patting her thigh to get him to follow her. "There's nothing wrong with that but you did have a butt load of bacon this morning and still haven't let it out so im concerned. . ."

However he just continued eating until the lights went out.

✵ ✵ ✵

"My dog might poo on Kingos plane," Arden dead panned as she stared straight into the camera lens that was a little too close to her face. Her headphones never once stopped blasting music and Ikaris and Sersi practically had her headphones on from how loud they were. "That or throw up. His name is Jaws. He's a black wolf dog so he's super big."

"Uhh," Karun whispered. "Is that bad?"

"When I say tell us about yourself I didnt mean that," Kingo mumbled.