0.1 (⚠️Kind of⚠️)

⚠️16+! This has mentions of sexual encounters and events! If not comfortable I suggest to read another story!⚠️

The heavy breathing could be heard throughout the whole room, the sound of skin against skin. Screams filled the dark room, a woman's screams piercing the ears of the other in the room. The wonderful sound of a Nosferatu draining a young woman's blood, some Nosferatu's drained blood by simply catching their target and bleeding them there. Others find it more enjoyable to keep the prey by them for a few days and eventually kill them. They just had to make sure the woman was desperate to get in their pants and in the end have sex but drain the females soon after. The tall 5'9 male swung open the door wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, smearing the crimson liquid across his face. He didn't mind, in fact, he has gotten quite used to it. His shirt was nowhere to be found, but his jeans were lazily thrown on as he walked out of the room. There were no sounds from inside the room, instead there were blood stains everywhere and a young woman's body laying on the floor, her neck twisted. The door slammed shut with a bang and the male made his way down the hall, his hands shoved in his pockets, smirking.

Yunae's POV

School, like every other day, was terrible. Being the school's most popular joke always came with a price, in my case, it was having guys swoon over me every second. Nobody ever actually told me this, but when I turn to look at someone they're already looking and I stare them down until they turn away. It was a joke, but everyone thinks differently. Try being the school's "hottie" for a whole year, it's not too pretty. It started as a joke between my friends and me saying I slept with many guys, but soon quickly became serious to others. It's funny they think so because I'm a virgin at the age of 20. I turned 20 on April 4th, but everyone still thinks that I'm amazing. I just ignore it at this point, the only reason people push it is because of the parties. College parties tend to be pretty rowdy, and I like to dress up, so people expect me to be in the closet for 7 minutes in heaven... It's not my fault I have a better fashion sense than all of these people. As I shoulder my way through the halls, I feel a strange presence as if something was out of place. I spin around and see nothing unusual, I shrug and walk into my class. I walked into the lecture hall and the lights were all off, the whole room pitch black. The door swings shut behind me and I jump, startled at the sound. I try to feel along the walls for a switch but give up and pull my phone out, turning on my flashlight. I walk back to the door to leave and wait on my professor, but I see a note.

Hey students! Professor Kang's class will be held in the auditorium today! Sorry for the inconvenience! Once the lights are fixed we'll pick class back up!

-Professor Kang

I groaned in frustration and pulled at the handle, the door remained shut. I pulled harder and it wouldn't budge, it was locked... I furiously pulled on the door but it wouldn't budge. I look at the time, 9:04 AM, every student would be in class now. I then realized my phone was at 3% since I hadn't charged it last night. I kicked the door in anger, suddenly I felt a cold chill on my neck and a whisper.