🔥🍋 Return 🔥🍋 [Giyuu x f!reader]

Type: Smut/lemon

Including: Dom Giyuu, sub reader

Giyuu had been on a mission for 5 weeks now. Worried had struck you as you kept waking forth in the water pillar mansion. You knew he was a strong pillar but you couldn't help but worry about his well being. 'Did he get fatally injured?' 'Is he ok?' 'Is he cheating on me..?'
Thoughts circled around you as you thought of the worst outcome of what had came upon your beloved lover. You both have been together for about 7 months and you were scared about his well being.
Tears formed and threatened to fall as you were outside on the porch of his estate, sitting down and put your head into your knees. It was dark outside and the stars were in sight.
Though you weren't a Hashira you knew the hardships and struggles it is to be one. You just wanted your lover to come home safely.
You heard footsteps approach you but you didn't move a inch and didn't care who was infront of you.
"My love?" you heard a familiar voice.
Your head shot up as you knew who it was. It was your love with slight wounds and some blood marks.
You quickly get up to embrace him into a good tight hug. Not caring about the slight stench of blood on his uniform.
"I missed you so much" you say on the verge of tears and happy to see your beloved.
Giyuu then hugged you. He let go of you from your embrace to give your forehead a kiss.
"I missed you too my love" he gave you a small warm smile, that you only get to see.
"Lets go inside first. I need to check your wounds and you need freshen up" you pull him inside and him letting you do so.
You went to go get the box with all medical supplies in the storage room.
You felt arms wrap around your body as you got the box.
You knew it was giyuu and didn't mind.
He made you face towards him as he came closer against you, pinning you against the wall.
"G-giyuu?!?" you exclaimed. Shocked for his sudden change in behavior.
"Y/n I missed you so much I can't no longer contain myself~" he says in a seductive way, making your face heat up turning red.
Giyuu turns you around and he pulled you into a kiss. You happily kiss back as it was filled with warmth and lust. You both soon pull apart with a string of saliva connected to each other. "Lets take this somewhere else~" he said in his monotone but showing how much he needed you in that moment. He picked you up bridal style, taking you to the room you both shared. He threw you on the bed.

He took your clothes leaving you in your undergarments. Then he took of his haori and uniform shirt off.

You were dumbfounded of how he looked without his shirt. Sure you've seen him shirtless many times before like when you both bathe together. But its both of y'all's first time doing stuff like this.

His lips went against yours again but this time he was trying to use his tongue. But you were making it hard for him. He grabs you by your inner thighs snd gently rubs them. You gasp at the sudden change. While you had your mouth open he took the change and quickly put his tongue in, exploring his new claimed territory. He slide his hand down to your (f/c) panties and just lightly rubbing the spot that wet.

"My, my your so wet and i haven't done anything yet" he said whispering it in your ear. In a very seductive way. He slipped a finger inside but with your panties on, kissing down to you breasts. He took of your lace bra, throwing it across the room. He was sucking on them making you get even more wet.
As he was rubbing his fingers against your entrance, you felt a finger enter you. It slowly started to go in and out of you.
You moan in slight ecstasy cover your mouth at the embarrassment of the noises you suddenly let out.
Your lover was not having it and took your hand of your mouth with the other hand.
"Let me hear you moans dear" he said and he slipped in another finger, thrusting into you as the speed quickens.
You feel a knot in you stomach and started moaning louder, saying his name.
"F-fuck I'm gonna cum" you let out as he now has 3 fingers inside you.
You felt like you were gonna burst. But he then suddenly stopped. You we're whining since you were about to reach your orgasm.
His fingers were replaced with his now unclothed member. He was teasing your folds covering his tip with your wetness. He slowly entered you but you were holding to the sheet tightly.
"I-it hurts" you stutter out.
He put it in all the way and waited a few minutes for you to adjust to his unholy size. You move your hips, indicating that you wanted more. He slowly thrusted into you. You felt immense pleasure as you moaned and chanted his name in bliss. It wasn't long until he hit a special part of  you which caused you to moaned and whine his name loudly. It was probably loud enough for the other pillars to hear. "Thats-s r-right. Scream my name. M-make sure everyone can hear who you belong to."
"Giyuu!" You moan his name knowing how loud you were. He started to go thrust into and an animalistic pace. You hold onto him and scratch his back. You were moaning and Giyuu praised how good you made him feel.
You felt your climax approach you as you felt a knot in your stomach get tighter and tighter by each thrust. "I-I'm go-onna cum!!", you stutter out as you couldn't form full words. "Me too", he says as you can feel his dick twitching inside your cunt. He came inside you filling you up as you came around his dick. He pulled out and his cum dripping out of your hole.
He kisses your forehead and gives you a soft smile.

After several more rounds you passed out and he was cleaning both of you. He his haori on you knowing it would cover some spots. He put on some boxers and fell asleep next to you feeling so tired.
He turns his head to you and kisses your forehead and spoons you. "Goodnight my love" he says before sleep consumes him whole.

__________________________
Finally I finished my first one shot ever. And it sucks ass. Welp their more time to improve on these.

-Lina-Chan