Makkari grabs my shoulder and speeds me away. We stand in the event hall and I smile.

I pat Makkari's shoulder and I approach the group of men. Makkari goes to find herself a drink

Men order me drinks and I smile politely and accept a few, declining the others. I look to the people dancing around and I smile. Something about watching others enjoy themselves brings me much happiness

A man walks up to me and says "What's a pretty little thing like yourself doing here without a man?"

"As you can see I have men all around me buying me drinks. I rather enjoy the company of my friends over dates with men I meet in bars."

He scoffs and says "You're a tease lady." I smile and say "If I'm a tease, you're an unmannered dick head."

"Hey no need to get defensive. You're the one who accepted my shot of alcohol."

I shake my head and say "That doesn't mean I'm yours for the taking. I do have the right to my own personal choices." My anger nips at me as it grows

He steps closer and the yellow whisps course through my clenched fist. I'm going to sucker punch this man in about 2 seconds if he doesn't leave me alone.

I'm sure Ajak would love to hear I got into a bar fight.

That's not a very motherly thing to do, why did I get stuck with being mother earth?

It's dumb nickname for someone like me

The man who's harrassing me says "This man bothering you?"

I look up confused and see his eyes all white.

Druig.

I nod to the man he's speaking through and say "Hello Druig."

Always here to swoop in for the rescue.

Might have needed that one though.

I'll never admit it to him, wouldn't want to stroke his ego.

The man says "You seem distressed. You do know Ajak said no parties, correct?"

I nod and say "And obviously you didn't listen either."

He says through the man "I'm not even here."

"I swear to you Druig, if you were controlling the man when he called me a tease I will scalp you."

He chuckles and says "No, it wasn't me. Kind of wish it was though. Just to see you enraged again. What's with the black coloring on your eyes?"

"It's eyeshadow."

"It's... it's.."

I huff "Odd, trust me Makkari has already mentioned it. But I think it looks good."

Oh sweet, sweet Gaia... it looks beautiful. Enhances the beauty and color of her beautiful purple eyes.

I flick the guys forehead trying to capture Druig's attention again. He chuckles and says "You do realize I don't feel any of that, right?"