Ziall - zayn taking care of niall when he's sick

- Zayn's pov:

  6:30 AM... I woke up by the sounds of moaning, I turned my head only to see that my Nialler wasn't sleeping next to me. Soon I've realised that it came from the bathroom and that it was niall making those terrible noises. I literally 'jumped' out of our bed and ran straight trough the bathroom, only to  see Niall with his head bended over the toilet. Immediately, I was next to him, running circles on his back and whispering shooting words in his ear. When I saw him he was crying...

'Niall?! Are you okay baby? , 'No z-z-ayn i-i-don't feel r-r-ight',he stuttered. 

'Ssshh babe, I'm here okay?' I gave him a big comforting hug... ''My tummy hurts'', he said..

'Its okay wait, I'm right back, just a sec ok? I said       ''O-okay'', Niall said..

I went downstairs to the medecin case and took a thermometer, I went back to Niall and tugged it under his armpit. A few sec later it beeped and when I looked MANNN!!! HE'VE GOT A HIGH FEVER!!!  I immediatly took him back to our bed - bridal style- and tucked him under the warm blankets, and kissed his tears away, and gave him some syrup. '' Thank you Zaynie, i love you so much'' he said, I literally flushed at his words and said : '' Anything for you babe'', I said.   ''I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend'' and with that he drifted to sleep with me in my arms.....