3

Asian answers the phone quickly "hey baby are you okay" she said fast as the phone was still connecting, it connected and von asked for Asian location she looked at me with the cutest saddest eyes ever i shook my head yes instantly she sent him her location "i love you wife" von said to her as he hung up the phone. As soon as the phone hung up she cried "he never lets me say it back" she said in a whisper i tooted my nose up "why?" i asked "because everyone who loves him dies or leaves and he just cant take that hurt of me saying it to him" i didnt say anything i just went over to her and held her as she cried in my arms she sucked it and and hugged me "thank you"she said  i asked her for what "no other bitches i hang round can handle dis shii and you here letting give out ya drop and shii i fucks witchu india i do." I smiled and hugged her again there was a knock on the door and i grabbed the gun out the cabinet Asian looked at me in schock "lil lightskin shootin shii" she laughed and went towards the door i was behind her and she asked who it was "open the door baby" she smiled and opened the door the first face i saw was durks he was next to von with a dufffle bag, a red one and von had a black one they walked in and they reeked of something but i couldn't put my finger on it "you got a washer and shii?" durk asked me while holding the bag tight i shook my head and eyed him to follow me.

-Durk's P.O.V-

i follow india to the back where the washer is and when she leaves i take the bloody clothes in there i clean my clothes and walk across the hall to the bathroom i walked in without walkng and walked in on india i jumped back "sorry ma" i said to her then i realized she wasnt even using it. I laughed a little and she did the same i was walking away when she pulled me into the bathroom "take a video with me" i looked at her crazy but i didnt mean to "oh never mind" she sad and her smile left "no no no i didnt mean it like that ma its just, the streets hot right now bitches and niggas after me and im not tryna hide you at all but im sayin this cause i care bout you, cause you my girl, my la shoota ma" she smiled a little which made my heart smile a lot im not to big on commitment but she was shootin at the opps and barley know a nigga she aint leave my said wen my brotha died she was there. i look deeply into her eyes and next thing you know we were kissing i sit her on the sink and rub on her as we kiss and she gentally places her hand on my face, i  go down to touch her pussy but she stops me i moved instantly "sorry ma" she just looks at me and walks out im confused but i follow her.

-India's P.O.V-

Me and durk are walkin out the bathroom all i could think about was that night

~flashback~

I walk into the party and i see my man (my now ex) i walk over to him and give him a hug he hugs me back of course and touches my butt right then and there i knew he was drunk i pushed him off me slightly and walked away i went over to my friends in the kitchen talked for a little i had one cup of liquor and then the rest was juice im not a big drinker because of my sister she lost her life to that shit bad car crash. after all that drinking and talking i have to use the bathroom to get to the bathroom you have to walk through the living room as i walk through me and my boyfriend make direct eye contact i roll my eyes and walk into the bathroom i use it and theres a knock " jus a second" i hurry up get up wash my hands ad open the door i see my boyfriend he pushed my into the bathroom and throws my against the wall "stop wit yo drunk ass" i said to him he didnt take to lightly "ian drunk bitch so watch yo mouth" he said to me his eyes were dilated "what are you high off of?" i questioned him "nothing girl chill out" i look at his shirt white dust, i look at him in disgusts and head toward the door he kissed me and put me on the sink i kept moving telling him to stop but he was to strong he took my shirt off and pulled my skirt up i kept trying to move him but he started to choke me and the more i moved the harder it was to breathe i start to windmill and just try the hardest to get this man off of me but it didnt work he pulled his pants down and  shoved himself into me im a virgin and he knew i was and he knew i wasnt ready to lose my innocents but he took it anyways after he was done he kissed my forehead and headed towards the door he looked back and told me "clean yourself up no one like a slut ma" my mouth dropped and i left instantly no one knows what happened that night and he still till this day tries to contact me insulting me and trying to be nice he needs help mentally.  ~end~

As i go deep into my thoughts i start to stare at the wall and tears run down my face durk walks over and apologizes i hurry and wipe my tears like he didnt already see me crying "for fine i promise its not you it was me" i say as i let out a fake giggle and smile "stop" my smile stops "whats wrong why cant i smile?" i asked "if it aint real ion wanna see it, whats wrong ma talk to me" as i had the flashback i remembered my ex calling me ma so i got tense real quick and he noticed "whats wrong ma? talk to me please" i told him to stop calling me that and walked away he followed me into my room i didnt know he was behind me and i dropped to the floor and he caught me "talk to me please" he said to me as i hyperventilate trying to talk back  to him he stopped talking and just help me until i calmed down i felt so protected i felt safe i felt... at home i finally calmed down and told him "i was raped durk, along time ago i was raped" his eyes got wide and he left the room for a second i watched him leave with instant regret in my head for telling  him my biggest secret i just sat there froze Asian walked into the room "its gon be okay g i gotchu man you my dawg 4l now and i stand on dat" she said as she came down to the floor and hugged me i didnt even move i was just stuck there durk came back into the room and Asian let me go she walked out and told durk to be gentle he came over to me and picked me up like a bride "i got ya baby" it made me happy he respected me and didnt call me "ma"  i got into the bed and he stood on the side of the bed "get in with me" i said, he layed next to me and i held him tight as i slowly driffted into a nice sleep.

A/N- In this chapter a true event happened and it happenes all the time but I am ssd to say that this is my story my confession my way to get it off of my chest ive never told anyone this story but now you all know ladies and gentlemen please be safe no matter who you know no matter how much you trust them everyone had a bad side it may not be to be but never try to see the good in people when the bad out weighs the bad. -xoxo