"Just list them quickly." Harry cut in before she could start putting names and houses together in a long winded fashion again.

"Luthin Hathaway – Raven, Padma Patil – Raven, Michael Corner – Raven, Terry Boot – Raven, Justin Finch-Fletchley – Badger, Susan Bones – Badger, Hannah Abbot – Badger, Ernie Macmillan – Badger, Blaise Zabini – Snake, Theodore Nott – Snake, Pansy Parkinson – Snake, Millicent Bulstrode – Snake, Daphne Greengrass – Snake, and Parvati Patil – Lion. Each one of the names I just listed are willing to meet and most will give the vow." Hermione checked off the last name.

"Good have a meet set up for tomorrow. Might as well get them early on." Draco told her. "I can get the Snakes. Hermione, twins get the Lions, Neville you get the badgers. Luna you get the Ravens."

"Have them all meet the seventh floor in the left corridor by the tapestry depicting the attempt of Barnabas the Barmy to teach trolls ballet. I finally got Godric to tell me where the entrance of the room of requirements was. The meet with be right after dinner. That gives us two hours." Harry instructed. The others nodded, all but Ginny.

"What am I going to do? Everyone else is doing something." Ginny tried to act mad at being left out but the Pack could see she was more hurt than anything. Was she being punished for the chamber?

"No Ginny. You're coming with me. I need someone to set up the protection wards while I do the anti-spy and secrecy wards. Your wards take a longer time to put up. We need all three done by the time the others show up." Harry explained. Ginny nodded relieved. "Okay 10 Ravens, 11 Snakes, 6 Badgers, and 5 Lions. 32 people, not a bad number to start with. Now there is one Raven in the Ministry right now, who of the seventh years are doing something for the Ministry after school?"

"All three seventh years, Snakes, are going into family politics but Gemma Farley wants to work in Department of Mysteries as an unspeakable. " She paused to consult her notes again. "That is good. He could give us the heads up if a law we don't like is going to be presented."

"That department is a good way to learn the ins and outs of the Ministry. He will have access to the whole place and no one would think to look for a spy in the unspeakable." Neville liked this. He liked that they could change the wizarding world for the better.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Harry felt the secrecy ward fall into place around the room. Ginny had just finished the protection wards a minute before and was now sitting on one of the chairs the room provided for the meet. "They should be here any minute. You ready?"

"Always my Alpha." Ginny straightened up from her slouched position just as the door opened to show the rest of the Pack.

"Okay all thirty one students are out there. How do you want to do this? Let them all in at once?" Fred flopped into the chair on Ginny's right.

"No, have them come in by year, seventh first." Harry took his own seat. Draco went to get the first batch of students while the rest of the pack found their seats.

Draco came back in leading the three seventh years. He left them standing to take his seat on Harry's left. They made an impressive picture. The whole was Pack sitting in a line, Harry in the middle with Draco to his left and Hermione to his right. The twins and Neville all sat to Draco's left while Luna and Ginny sat to Hermione's right. All of them wore new semi-formal black robes, with the males having a cut in the arms to show their arm bands with pride. The seventh years felt inadequate in front of such a display, even if the Pack was only made up of younger years.

"Gemma Farley, Yatin Bhagat, and Marcus Flint you three were asked here because you all showed promise. I am looking for people to help change the Wizarding world back to the way it was always meant to be." Harry made his voice commanding but soft. It held a dangerous edge.