~22~(edited...)

A/N POV~

The five year old girl skipped her way towards the kitchen where her mom was busy, packing the homemade chocolate chip cookies which was to be given to their cousins when they went to visit them. No sound was made by her small bare feet. She wore a pastel green frock with her hair in a little ponytail which later became loose from all the goofing around. She had a teddy bear in her embrace with pink fur as it's skin. Her favorite color. 

When she reached the door frame of the kitchen she came up with an idea. She giggled thinking how her mom was gonna flinch when she scared her. When she was about to shout and show herself, ready to scare her...

"Mom Eunna's gonna scare you." Six year old Jake said entering the kitchen causing the little girl to facepalm. She shook her head with eyes closed in frustration. She took in a deep breath and exhaled. She then opened her eyes and glared cutely at her big brother. He had a victory smirk on his face as he stood next to his mom low-key scared.

Shaking her head as her hair swayed side to side along with it she held her teddy in one arm and wiggled her small forefinger of the other hand. She went near Jake and wiggled the finger in front of his face.

"No no no no no Jake." She said.

Sarah stopped what she was doing and leaned her back onto the kitchen counter to watch her two kids interact. A smile grew on her lips as she watched how her daughter was trying to look angry.

"You should not do that. It's bad." The little girl continued. She glanced at her mother before gesturing Jake to crouch down a little. And Jake being the 'considerate' brother he was, he did as she said.

"Let's scare mom together." She whispered which was very much audible to Sarah but she acted as if she didn't hear it and went back to her work trying hard to contain her laughter. Jake's face lit up and he gave an excited nod. Eunna smiled and tip toed out of the kitchen hoping Jake was behind her.

She made her way out but what Jake said next, had her to facepalm once again and the five year old came up with the conclusion that her brother was an idiot.

"Mom we're planning to scare you!" He exclaimed making Sarah laugh hard. Sarah looked at Eunna's bitter expression which had her laugh even harder. 

Hearing his wife's laughter, with a smile he came towards where it was from and stopped beside his daughter. Feeling her father's presence beside her she looked up to his face but for some reason she couldn't see his face clearly. She was only able to have a faint outline of his face.

She squinted her eyes but the more she did the more further she was getting from him. She felt like someone was pulling her from him. She screamed and screamed but it was like he couldn't hear her. Suddenly everything became black.

~

Emma gasped as she opened her eyes to find herself in a different room. She blinked a few times as she tried to remember what she saw in her dream.

Why couldn't I see his face....? Who was that though?

She was indeed confused. She had her eyebrows creased. She closed her eyes tight and took a deep breath before slowly letting it out and opening her eyes. Her thoughts were then interrupted by the sound of the monitoring machine from her left causing her to turn to it.  

She then looked around and assumed it to be a hospital ward. She looked at her dress and of course it was a hospital gown. She felt a small pain in her chest causing her to hiss a little. She rubbed her chest as she continued looking around the room. She noticed the clothes she wore before, now folded neatly and placed on the table beside the bed. The pain subsided a little. She tugged a few strands of her hair that was tickling her cheek, behind her ear. She looked to her side and saw a a remote on the bed right beside her. She took it and pressed an arrow down button resulting the head board to lower a little.