~TIMESKIP~

They were outside the room waiting for the doctor to come out. A few sitting. A few others pacing around in the hallway. Sarah sat between Han and Jeongin to give them some emotional support. She needed some herself but she ignored it. The others stood in the hallway either deep in their thoughts or just looking around. Except one. 

Chris.

Who excused himself to the restroom. He was panicking. His heart was beating fast. He had this unbearable pain in his chest. The pain made him feel like he was gonna die and instantly regretted not telling anyone about this. He groaned in pain. He covered his mouth afraid his groans might be audible to people outside. A small part of him felt selfish for not being there for Emma with the others.

"Chan hyung has been in the restroom for a while. Ima go and check up on him." Lee Know said to Jake to which he responded a nod.

Lee Know made his way towards the restroom following the signs hanging down from the hallway ceiling. As he neared the males' restroom he was able to hear muffled groans causing his eyebrows to meet. He quickly went towards the door and pushed it open. His heart beat increased as he heard the groans more clearly.

"C-chan hyung!"  He called out loudly. He recognized the voice and rushed and followed the sound towards the cubicle. And when he found the right one he called out.

"Hyung! Open up!" He banged on the door several times.

Chris from the other side of the door somehow reached for the door knob and unlocked but was slightly pushed back as Lee Know opened the door. 

"Hyung what's wrong?!" He asked checking him everywhere to find any injury. But there was nothing. He then noticed the lad pressing a hand on his chest inside his jacket.

"H-how's Eunna d-doing?" He asked breathing heavily. 

Lee Know shook his head in worry. "Hyung right now you gotta be focusing on you!" 

"No tell me if she's alright!" 

"Yes she's alright!" He lied.

"Now would you focus on yourself ?!" His voice raised a bit making Chris flinch slightly. He was glad that Chris cared so much for Emma. But the guy was too selfless. And sometimes you gotta be selfish. Emma was being given the right treatment by the doctors so she was on a safer side now. But Chris here is actually going through so much which was probably worse and there was no one to treat him for that. Even though they were clearly at a hospital right now, Chris was in a state of not being able to move because of the pain. But Lee Know had to try to help Chris.

"Come hyung. I'll take you to the emergency ward." Lee Know kept a hand on Chris' shoulder. But the lad shook his head and raised his other hand.

"Wait..." He breathed. And the younger one chose to keep shut with a sad look on his face.

"The pain is gone..." He looked at Lee Know with slightly wide eyes. He was confused.

"You sure...?" Lee Know asked not sure if his hyung was saying the truth or not.

"Yeah I'm sure. I'm just a little tired though." He mumbled the last words as he slowly leaned his back on the cubicle wall and rested his head on it. He ran his fingers through his hair and closed his eyes. He breathed out and turned his head to Lee Know who had worry written all over his face and let out a breathy laugh.

"I'm alright. I promise. I'm not lying. Okay?" Chris said reassuringly keeping a hand on his shoulder and giving it a squeeze . He gave a smile which was returned by a smaller one from Lee Know.