Dreams

Bill gets himself in a comfortable position and the same start like the night before the push pop slowly starts to emerge from the distance this time rather then the looking up and down and giggles from the dream before the push pop comes back up to bill in the same position as before and and whispers into bills ear " someone missed me, I knew you couldn't get me off your mind all morning" as the push pop pulls away from his ear it touches the side of his face bill gets woken up again but not by an alarm and his wife is away?,bill confused looked at the empty side of the bed were his wife sleeps he looks further down to see the push pop on her side of the bed the push pop seemed to have a mind of it own bill picked up the push pop roping it's lid off and put it in his mouth the push pop says "oh bill I knew you couldn't get me off  your mind" bill shocked that a push pop is talking to him pulls it out of his mouth and looks down at it the push pop begs "oh bill put me back in your mouth please" bill looks down at the needy push pop and said to it "you see most people would be scared if a push pop was taking to them...but I'm not most people you are special there is something about you I can get enough of i sound crazy but I'm in love with a push pop yes I'm admitting it" a tear runs down bills cheek the push pop reply's with "oh bill I just knew it you caught me off guard I knew you were special it was love at first sight I love you bill and you need to know that I mean it I want to be with you bill so what do you say we finish your fantasy's and start our own" bill then reply's with "raspberry push pop I feel the same way about you I thought o was going crazy you haven't left my mind all day I'm needy for you and I want you and only you my "wife" is no match for you push pop please understand and let's finish we're we left off" the raspberry push pop giggles and agrees the look at each other and make out passionately bill puts the push pop in his mouth and licks the top of the push pop bill looks at the push pop and says oh I've been waiting for this I love you" he undress himself leaving him completely naked on his bed he places the push pop down on the bed and starts sitting on the push pop they both let out a moan bill then starts twerking on the push pop and going up and down on the push pop and moans in between the push pop moans as bill starts going faster they both end up a moaning mess.