The begining..

It was a cloudy Friday afternoon and bill gate had gone down to the shops Coles to be exact but it wasn't any just any regular shopping trip a raspberry push pop caught his eye "mm that looks good" bill put the push pop into his shopping cart and finished his boring shop he adds his vegetables and fruits and some other basic house hold foods and payed for his shopping and returned to his home,once he got home he unpacked his shopping forgetting that he had placed his push pop in bag he removed a large head of cauliflower and found his push pop underneath it he put the push pop on the bench and finished packing away his shopping once he put all his shopping away he decided to enjoy his push pop he went into his bedroom and put on a Netflix show and started opening up his raspberry push pop he began to slowly put the raspberry push pop into his mouth and wrapped his lips around the push pop and began to suck on the raspberry push pop in that that moment of enjoying the push pop he realized there was something more to it something more special then a simple push pop it clicked he had a strong love for the push pop and couldn't think how he could have lived without now that he's had a taste of what he believed to be his new love but there were a few problems to this , 1 he has a wife ... and I don't think his wife will understand the love this push pop has gave him so much satisfaction just by getting that small taste of it what else could there be to it and 2 what will everyone else think of him ? Bill gates dumps wife for a push pop he could already see the headlines he's mind was in a mix of emotions he calmed himself down by slowly licking the top of the push pop to rest his mind.