Chrono Stone: The Soccer Ban

Start from the beginning

"No way..."

"It happened a month ago, on the day of the friendly between Japan and America."

"That's a lie! Coach Endou is still alive!"

"Tenma..." She couldn't bring herself to argue against those determined eyes. "Coach Endou... is alive..." They were all giving her the same look. "He's alive?"

"Yes!"

She closed her laptop with a smile. "Okay! If that's what you say, I believe you!"

"Miss Otonashi." Fei held his hand up as he spoke. "Do you know who I am?"

"Yes! Fei and Wondeba, right? From the future."

"You still remember them?"

"It looks like only events involving Coach Endou's life have been rewritten."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"History adjusted itself to be consistent with the situation." Wandaba explained. "It wrote off Endou Mamoru as dead to explain his disappearance."

"Adjusted to the situation..." Aoi repeated, earning a nod from Akane.

Midori sighed. "No matter how many times they explain,"

"I still don't get it." Nishiki agreed.

But Haruna was satisfied. "I see... Coach Endou is still alive... Thank goodness..."

"But maybe not for long." Spoke too soon. "If we don't do something soon, this timeline will grow fixed. His death will become a reality." Fei stated.

"Can't we just change history again?" Shinsuke asked.

"It's very hard to remodify a timeline after it's already been changed once."

"No way..."

"The only way to end all of this is by defeating Protocol Omega!" They all nodded at Fei's words.

"In order to rescue Coach Endou..."

"We have to correct history."

"To bring back Sangoku-san and the others as well."

Haruna's head perked up at that. "Sangoku and the others?" Tenma nodded as he explained it all quickly. "They got brainwashed into hating soccer?!"

Shindou nodded. "Yes. According to Professor Aruno, if we beat Protocol Omega, we may find a clue to changing them back."

"The soccer ban... Coach Endou... Sangoku and the others... Why are they doing this?"

"We have to beat them!" Tenma curled up his fists. "We have to beat Protocol Omega. To do that, we have to get stronger!"

"And to do that, Keshin Armed will be crucial." Wandaba added. "A Keshin Armed that must be gained through effort instead of relying on the mutual resonance of space-time."

Fei nodded. "Immediately after a timeline is meddled with, multiple identities of Tenma coexisted within parallel worlds. These multiple Tenmas resonated with each other, raising his power. But now that the amplitudes involving Raimon Junior High have settled down, the parallel worlds have disappeared and their mutual resonance isn't taking place."

"No matter how many times they explain..."

"I still don't get it!"

"As I mentioned before, the only way to achieve the real Keshin Armed is by raising your own power."

"I'll learn Keshin Armed no matter what." Tenma stated. "Then we'll fight Protocol Omega and win!"

"Will we be able to learn Keshin Armed too?" Shinsuke asked.