Part 1

Starting the story after Monu left the hospital with her father, her confrontation at the hospital with Karan and the later coming to the academy alone and letting his anger out at the cadets and the trainers who were waiting of Monus return to celebrate Diwali.

--

It have been 2 long days since Monami left the academy. Some things remained the same and some things just changed dramatically none could have ever imagined that.

Karan was stricter with the recruits, angry on Monami for not fighting with her dad and taking the easy way out. So his opinion on her being that spoiled, rich girl hasn't changed a bit. In fact her was more than sure his first impression of her was right. And somewhere he was also a bit guilty that an excellent cadet has left the academy..

Faizi was sad Monami-Tsunami left the academy but he couldn't believe she would give up her dream so soon as he remembered their conversation hugging a tree..

The cadets on the other hand weren't quite sure what to believe.. Sumanji, Chitra, Premji, Bala and Koel were unhappy about Monamis departure and had the thought that maybe Monu was not feeling so well after being shot, so she left to get better and will come back after her recovery.
The cadets were all really tired after the harsh training of their Karan sir.

And then there was Sid.. He was completely broken. He was angry on Monu not fighting enough for her dream against that walnut uncle, also he was angry on Karan for not stopping her and believing the lies she has told him at the hospital..
But the was angry the most at himself.. If he had been there he would have never let that walnut take his Monu bro back.. Hell.. He would have done anything and bring Monu back to the academy.. He should have listened to his intuition that something was wrong with his best friend.. But no.. He was so excited that she will be back.. He was doing special decoration for Diwali for Monu.. But he should have known better that Monus dad will do anything to take her back and prove himself right.. Ahh why is everything just so unfair and difficult in their life.. He thought.. 😣

So sid was mainly in his depression mood and everyone at the academy was shocked to see his changed behavior.. Where did that happy-go-lucky guy went.. Somewhere they knew that sid would miss his bro but this.. It changed their perception of him.. It is true then, they thought that the happiest one on the outside is really the saddest one and thus tries to make everyone happy so they won't feel sad themselves.. 🤔

So the atmosphere was a really depressing one from the last two days..

Mrs. Batra somewhere was also astonished that Monami left and with her departure took all the happiness with her.
But then she remembered an envelope Monami gave her to give it so someone at the academy. But she couldn't pass the letter forward immediately as she wasn't at the academy for the past two days as she was at an army event. (don't ask me what kind of event she went.. I just wrote something to make up for the time she was not at the academy😅)

So as Mrs. Batra came back to the academy she went straight to the mess to hand over the envelope to.. Dilbagh ji

Mrs. Batra: Dilbagh ji, yeh letter Monami ney muje diya hai aapke liye.

Dilbagh ji: Monami betia ney diya hai?! Par kyu?

Mrs. Batra: pata nahi kyu, par kehri ti it's important.. So take it..

With that she handed it over and left from there. Dilbagh ji opened the letter and started to read..

Dilbagh ji,
Muje pata hai aap sochre hongey ke meine aapko yeh chitti kyu likhi hai.
Aur haan, aap please meri fikr mat kare mein ab better hun aur theek bi jald hojaun gi. So don't worry about me..
1. Aapki biryani na best hai. Meine na kabi pehle itni achi Indian cuisine meri puri life mein nahi khai. So thank you for all the yummy food jo aap hum sabke liye banate hain. And humara khayal rakhne ke liye ke hum bukhe na rahe. 😊

2. Mein Mrs. Batra ko aur dukh nahi dena chahti ti unko bolke ke woh meri taraf se sid ko eek letter deden.
So kya aap please mere liye do chotey kaam kare ge?

Jo ye dusra wala letter hai wo aap sid ko mess me bulake deden ge?

Aur eek chota sa request hai. Please meri taraf se sid ka thora sa dehaan rakhe ge? Kya haina uske life me mere ilawa uski care karne wala nahi hai.

Aur eek baat.. Kya aap sid ki favorite dish (imagine some noodle type dish here) bana sakte hai uske liye ke wo itna pareshaan na ho mere jaane se?
Muje pata hai aap bohat acha bana ke den ge sid ko. Usko bohat acha lage ga ke usri mom ke jaane ke baad uski Monu bro ke alawa bhi uski khushi ki koi care karta hai..

Thank you Dilbagh ji, sub cheeson ke liye and mein aapko our aapke khano kabi nahi bhulu gi.
Take care!

Your forever grateful cadet,
Dr. Monami Mahajan

While reading the letter Dilbagh ji was really surprised and also crying a bit. He was thinking that how can someone be so kind and selfless that she is only asking to take care of everyone else. He was missing her, her kindness, her childlike innocence and her positive aura at the academy a lot. So he decided to never forget that special girl and to fulfill her requests..

--
How was it guys?

I will try to upload part 2 today as well 😊