She's gone

REBECCA'S POV

My stomach felt empty. I was so worried it could be alcohol poisoning. I ran upstairs and opened the door to Brad's bedroom. There on the bed was Brad and no other than Bettina Smith. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled running down the stairs and out the front door. I jumped into my car and locked the door. Brad came running out of the house. I rolled down my window "Whatever Brad! Go fuck your 4 foot midget ass slut!" I yelled and sped away. Bettina is the biggest slut in high school. SHE'S 17, he's 23.

I turned into Oak View subdivision. I walked up the steps to notice something strange- the front door was open. I walked in and yelled, "JAZLYN!" No answer. I called her phone thinking she was staying at a friends house. I heard her phone ringing from upstairs. I walked up the stairs and heard it was coming from my dads office. I opened the door hoping to see Jazlyn playing on his computer ignoring my calls. I opened the door to my worst nightmare. Blood. Most still wet. A trail of blood to back door. I shrieked. I picked up my iphone 5 with my hands trembling and dialed Brad's number. I hit send, then end, remembering what had happened earlier. I dialed 911 and waited a ridiculous 15 seconds for someone to pickup. "911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked. "HELP! SOMEONE'S TAKEN MY SISTER!" I screamed into the phone. "Calm down mam, what's your name and adress?" "Rebecca. 1407 New Bedford Lane. Oak View Subdivision" "Okay, Rebecca. We'll have someone there as soon as possible." She replied. "Thanks." Then I hung up the phone.

I called my mom. California is two hours behind Wisconsin so I knew she'd be awake. "Mm. Hello?" My mom said as she answered the phone. "Mom, the cops are on their way, I think Jazlyn has been taken." I tried to say as calmly as possible. "What? I'm coming home!" She replied. I ended the call.

I heard the cops pull up so I ran to the door to greet them. Five police officers (four men, and a woman) and an ambulance were in our driveway. I let them in and told them what happened. Two of the men went up stairs, the other two went to the back door and the woman talked to me. I told her that Jazlyn didn't know how to arm the security system and was home alone. "How old is she?" The lady asked. "17, officer " I replied. "You can call me Nancy." I told her about going to the party and leaving after seeing Brad & Bettina making out. "Where are your parents?" Nancy asked. "Uh, moms in California with some friends and dads in Japan on business." I replied. "What kind of business does your dad do?" "Um, he's a lawyer. Braxton Campbell, but I don't see how this has anything to do with- " I was cut off my one of the officers yelling "NANCY! YOU GOT TO SEE THIS