𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ♦ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

[EDITED]

_________________________________

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚙𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝, 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐.
_________________________________

Black haired girl open her eyes slowly as she heard someone is playing piano (above is the clip). Brown eyes girl blinked few times as she adjust her vision. Looking around she found she was in a room with dim light while she was sitting on the chair. Her gaze landed on that person who is still playing that one piano piece, Nora stood up and took a step closer to them.

"H-Hello?"

As soon as Nora spoke, that person stopped playing piano and turned around to see her. Nora's eyes widen when she saw who is this person in front of her.

"Y-You!!?" She explained with shock and horror as they smile at her. Smile that was far from gentle and kind. Nora take a step back still keeping her eyes on the figure in front of her.

"Why are you here? And why are we here? Why you brought me here? P-Please, I want to go home" Nora took a step back in fear when she noticed they were wearing gloves that were stained with blood as that person took a step ahead.

"Don't you want to see magic my little Nora?" They ask and pulled out playing cards out of nowhere. Nora shook her head in fear as familiar kind person she saw few days ago is now looked like a insane person. She turn around to get away from them but a card was thrown with force to her direction as it made contact with the back of her bare neck. (𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 ⭐ 𝙷𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚔𝚊💧) Her eyes widen when she felt pain where that card tears her skin apart, blood flow down to her neck, staining shirt of her school uniform. Nora turned around and was about to speak but before she could that person hits her head with metal and Nora passed out.

____♦
______♦

"[Y/n]"

"[Y/n]"

You woke up instantly when your lazy-tired body was shaken by someone. You open your eyes only to see your mother. You rub your eyes gently while sitting up, a yawn escaped from your mouth. You stretch your body as your mother watch your actions.

"What is it mom? It's Sunday and I wanted to sleep till 10 am and—." You didn't even finish your sentence as your mother held your wrist and started to drag you down to living room.

"Look at what those news reporters are saying [Y/n]. You will find it out why I woke you up" Your mother said as both of you entered into the room. You can hear one male reporter's voice as you sat on sofa, your mother sat next to you.