The Expedition

Historians will say they were just close friends...but they don't know the full story. Lewis met Clark after being court-martialed by the army while serving as a frontier army officer in 1795, a young Maryweather Lewis was court-martialed for allegedly challenging a lieutenant to a duel during a drunken dispute. His superiors decided to transfer him to a different rifle company. His new commander turned out to be William Clark...

Soon after they had become acquaintances, they were VERY friendly towards each other but as I said, historians say they were "close friends".

This friends-to-lovers story starts on Bussy Day, an important secret holiday that historians also left out due to pure homophobia. Lewis walked up to Clark and announced, "I've just washed my arse hole for today, it is most definitely my favorite part of the holiday, I look forward to this part of it more than anything else about this day." Clark responded, "Really!? I like the un-shartifying my arse but there's no way you can look me in the eye and say you like it more than the Bussy Clenching Contest!!", "Oh, you got me there good friend!"

Soon after this romantic evening of Bussy stories followed a favorite holiday for many, Christmas. They were on their Louisiana Purchase expedition, and they had stopped to make camp. Throughout the journey, they shared longing stares, and their yearning for each other grew more intense. We're just friends, they told themselves. Close friends...

They had just finished up receiving gifts from one another. Clark had noticed how happy Lewis was to receive a gift from one of the other crew members and immediately got red with jealousy. He felt the anger and envy run through his veins and had to step out to collect himself. Little did he know that's exactly what Lewis wanted, but Lewis quickly saw that he had taken it too far and followed behind Clark to check on him outside.

"Clark what's the matter!??" Lewis asked, knowing exactly what the problem was.

"I just couldn't be in there any longer."

"Why dear friend?"

"Stop calling me that! I'm tired of being your friend!"

"What do you mean????!!??"

"I just can't handle being near you anymore! I want you out of my sight!!"

"Did I do something?..."

"I-it-it doesn't matter. Please...just go..."

Lewis quietly walked away holding back tears, until he felt a strong pull on his arm.

"W-wait! I-I have to-um-"

Clark quickly realized he had pulled Lewis a lot closer than he had planned, their noses were barely a centimeter away from colliding...Clark looked up to avoid looking into Lewis's eyes, and he spotted something white hanging from the edge of the tree.

"Mistletoe," Clark whispered...

"Oh...yeah..." Lewis answered.

They slowly looked back down into each other's eyes, Clark's eyes went a little farther down than Lewis's, and all of a sudden they were on his lips. Lewis tried to pull away but Clark's grip was firm on his arm.

"Clark! What are you doing?.."

"Don't deny it! I know you feel this is right too!!"

"Clark please, what if the others see?"

"So what! Let them for all I care. I want this to be a night to remember!"

And with that, Lewis fell onto Clark's lips and couldn't pull himself away. They slowly moved their hands along each other's bodies, over each other's crotches-slowly caressing each other's arses. Squeezing each other's arses slowly and lovingly.

"Lewis! Not out here! Not that!"

"Would you like to continue in private?"

"Aren't you afraid of anything at all??!? They could hear!"

"You said you wanted this to be a night to remember," said Lewis with a smirk.

Fades to black