Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for waiting

Start from the beginning

Boys:"  An annoying liar. 2nd of the 3 idiots."

Koro nodded

Koro: "Sudo Ken?"

This time, everyone responded

All:" Temper issues, latest idiot."

Koro: It seems you guys know the basics. Alright, let's begin.

The screen plays a video

TITLE: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THANK YOU FOR WAITING

" Good morning, Yamauchi!"

" Good morning, Ike! "

Arriving to class, Ike wore a broad grin as he called out to Yamauchi. It was rather unusual for them to get here so early. It'd been one week since the entrance exam ceremony, and Ike and Yamauchi would always make it to class right before the bell rang.

Nino couldn't believe this.

Nino: ( God, grant me the patience....)

Sakuta: "Why do they look so excited?"

Mai:" It's strange indeed..."

Ishigami:(  Is it wrong for boys to be happy? They both suck but still....)

Ishigami decided to show a little empathy towards the two idiots on the screen.

" Whew, man! I was looking forward to today so much that I barely slept last night! "

Chitanda:" Excited for what?"

Mayaka: "It's a boys thing , probably."

" Ah ha ha! This school is just the best! I can't believe that it's almost time for swimming! And when I say swimming, I mean girls. And when I say girls, I mean girls in school swimsuits! "

Chitanda: "Eh?"

The girls were silent and a cold atmosphere was building up in the room.

The boys felt it too and they scooted away a bit .

Miyuki: ( Shinomiya's aura is....too cold....must scoot away...)

Sakuta: ( Maybe I am a masochist for Mai-san, but I would still like to live and not die due to freezing...)

Hachiman: ( Yeahh...no....)

Oreki: (  It's not good when Mayaka's like this...)

Oreki thought as both he and Fukube scooted away.

It was true that the swimming classes were co-ed. In other words, that meant that  Horikita, Kushida, and all of the other girls would be..... showing off their skin.

Nino": Is he pervert too?!"

Yotsuba": Hold on, let's not jump into conclusions that quick! I don't think Ayanokoji-san would be that type of person!"

Miku nodded in agreement and so did Itsuki and Ichika.

Futarou: "I agree with Yotsuba as well."

Nino:" Finnneee..."

They continued talking but I decided to just leave them be.

I sat alone in my seat, lamenting over my inability to make any friends.