Chapter 2

She came back with a stool.

I was confused about what she was going to do with it.

She pushed the chair out of the way then started strapping something onto the stool. Her back was blocking my view so I couldn't see what it was but I sure got a great view of her sexy ass. When she finally moved out the way I looked at the stool then looked back at her completely impressed because this was turning out to be quite a show.

On the stool was a dildo that she had strapped onto it.

Smirking, she positioned herself over the dildo then slowly slid down onto it.

I couldn't help it anymore.

I pushed my hand in my pants and started playing with myself. Seeing this she started bouncing harder on the dildo. I moaned as an intense feeling built in my stomach.

A smirk was on her lips as she watched me through half-lidded eyes.

Her beautiful breast was following the rhythm of her body, up and down, up and down she bounced. The pretty perked tips just begging to be sucked.

My grip on the window tightened. At this very moment, I wished they were griping her waist instead, and instead of bouncing on that dildo that she was bouncing on my tongue.

She held on to the chair that she was using earlier as she rode the dildo. Her mouth was opening and closing with what Im sure were moans.

My orgasm slowly crept up on me. The longer I watched her the stronger it got. It seemed as if she knew I was close because she stopped riding the dildo and resume bouncing up and down, up and down she went. She kneaded her breast with her face scrunched in total pleasure.

As I watched her moving up and down on it leaving a trail of her pussy juice I felt myself cumming. My legs got weak, I held on tightly to the window as I slid almost to the floor. I still maintained eye contact not wanting to miss a single minute of the show.

As my orgasm subsided I watched her get hers for a second time. I cannot get over how mesmerizing she was, everything about her.

She gently and slowly got up off the dildo and wobbled to the window blowing me a kiss then pulled her curtains.

Like a magnificent opera, the show was now over.

I looked forward to the next one.

THE END