Respectful?

Felix groaned as he woke tied to a chair.

   "Your awake." Saeyoung hummed.

  Felix blew some of his hair our of his face.

   Of course, this was a set up.

    "You know, you will sell for a pretty penny." Saeyoung stated.

    Felix rolled his eyes. Oh, how he has been here before.

     "Not talking?"

    "You know, it would have been a lot more respectful if you kidnapped me after dinner." Felix mentioned.

    "Respectful?" The older of the two was now a bit confused on why, the younger wasn't panicking.

   "Yeah, dude I'm hungry. You could've bought me food then, kidnapped me." Felix huffed.

    Saeyoung didn't know how to respond to the blond.

    "Look, whatever you are going to do, do it just don't go near my fucking hair. You touch my hair I will literally kill you." Felix sat with a bored expression.

  For some odd reason Saeyoung believed him.

     "You know, you actually were kinda hot. But, now your kinda an ass." Felix spoke as the older was looking at the assortment of tools in front of him.

    "What makes you say that?" Saeyoung questioned.

   "You just kidnapped me, without buying me food. I mean I guess you are a hot ass. I mean you for sure have a hot ass. But, nonetheless you are ass." Felix shrugged.

    "Why aren't you panicking?" Saeyoung asked.

  "Not my first rodeo with being kidnapped." Felix stated as if it was a everyday thing for him.

   Saeyoung made a face of confusion.

   "Yep, done this before. But, at least the last guy bought me food first." Felix huffed.

   "I don't know what to say. So, I won't say anything. This may hurt a bit." Saeyoung smiled.

   "Oh, yay the fun part." Felix smiled.

    Saeyoung was so confused, but nonetheless he cut into the younger shirt with the knife he was holding.

   Let's just say that he got zero reaction from the younger besides when he went a little too close to the youngers hair. Which that in itself he would say was a near death experience.

   Jisung picked at his nails with a worried expression.

   "Baby, he is fine they are probably just back at Saeyoung's place." Minho stated.

   Jisung turned to his boyfriend ready to punch the older.

   "You are being stupid right? Saeyoung lives here!" Jisung exclaimed.

    Minho made a o shape with his mouth.

   "Look, if he is not back by tomorrow night then, we worry for now, let's go sleep. For all we know they could be in a hotel room." Minho told the younger.

   Jisung sighed and nodded.

   Just wait until tomorrow.

   By, 3 a.m. Hyunjin was still in his bases gym punching the hanging sandbag.

   "Hyunjin, you need to go home and sleep." Chan spoke from the door way.

   "So, do you but, you don't see me telling you to sleep." Hyunjin bit back.